Sweden
Finland
Germany
Israel
Turkey
Brazil
Iran
South Africa

Other place are Danmark, Bosnien, USA and Russia.

Edit. Other thing are South Africa on top list and Germany.

November 12th, 2014  
Army0413

My mother and father families and my first mother family and my booth families. My old friends from Bosnien I don't have contact with those today. Them were land hockey friends and soccer and hockey friends for over 10 year ago. One polish, one hungarian and one romanian chat with romanian friend on Facebook. Never met these over 10 year ago. New friends in my adress. We do dinear together and eats food, cake and coffie and play games no sports game.

Edit. I never hates nigers even i'm hard rocker from Finland and are born in Sweden.

Edit2. Sweden's armies is great.
November 12th, 2014  
JOC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Army0413
My mother and father families and my first mother family and my booth families. My old friends from Bosnien I don't have contact with those today. Them were land hockey friends and soccer and hockey friends for over 10 year ago. One polish, one hungarian and one romanian chat with romanian friend on Facebook. Never met these over 10 year ago. New friends in my adress. We do dinear together and eats food, cake and coffie and play games no sports game.

Edit. I never hates nigers even i'm hard rocker from Finland and are born in Sweden.

Edit2. Sweden's armies is great.
Whether you know it not never refer to black people as nigers. It is the ultimate insult to the Black man.
--
Boots
November 12th, 2014  
Army0413

Nigers are second name of all blacks.
November 12th, 2014  
Kesse81

In Denmark, the Word "Neger" (Negro) is considered a neutral word that most of the population use when describing a person of African descent.
November 12th, 2014  
Army0413

Danmark can were nazi and Sweden and Norway and Finland in scandinavia but in Sweden and most in Finland there much communist. Eastern raise communist Sovjet, Poland, old Czech and Slovakia and Romania even if Romania have change they self last 10 or 20 years. My friend from Romania like USA or Germany most after country he started from.

Nazi are western raise in Germany, UK, USA, France and scandinavia even it's much nigers in USA i beleving that western raise are their.

I'm self hard rocker even if I lisen to Disco, Pop and Rock Ballads.

Or what the other beleive on USA?

November 12th, 2014  
Army0413

Or hard rock country USA he he he.
November 12th, 2014  
Army0413

My friend from Poland hates white America and I dump him for 10 years when I girl help me from him when I change style from rap to hard rock. He never tell me a word last year with me so I dump him.
November 12th, 2014  
Army0413

Poland is strange old communist state. Never won against the nazi.
November 12th, 2014  
Kesse81

Quote:
Originally Posted by Army0413
Danmark can were nazi and Sweden and Norway and Finland in scandinavia but in Sweden and most in Finland there much communist. Eastern raise communist Sovjet, Poland, old Czech and Slovakia and Romania even if Romania have change they self last 10 or 20 years. My friend from Romania like USA or Germany most after country he started from.

Nazi are western raise in Germany, UK, USA, France and scandinavia even it's much nigers in USA i beleving that western raise are their.

I'm self hard rocker even if I lisen to Disco, Pop and Rock Ballads.

Or what the other beleive on USA?

Are you the Swedish chef?