• None of the above

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

SAINT

Who is your favorite BATMAN?

I think I like Michael Keaton..

Probably now Christian Bale.

8)

I think that Christian Bale will endup being the definitive Bruce Wayne. The same as Toby McGuire is for Spiderman and Christopher Reeve was for Superman. Micheal Keaton was not a bad Batman though.

Bale, the whole movie was the way they should've done it to begin with.

Lupos, Reeve may have somebody taking the red cape. The new Superman movie is out next year and you can Google it now to see pics of the actor who'll be the next "Man of Steel".

"Bale, the whole movie was the way they should've done it to begin with.

Lupos, Reeve may have somebody taking the red cape. The new Superman movie is out next year and you can Google it now to see pics of the actor who'll be the next "Man of Steel"

I've seen it man, it looks pretty good. I think I'll wait to make any predictions about it, but I can't help but say the idea of Kevin Spacey as Lex Luther is pretty cool. By the way, did anybody see that WB has confirmed "The Flash". That guy who played Van Wilder (I forget the actors name) might play the fastest man alive.

On a final note, who do you think will play the next Joker? It's pretty hard to upstage Jack Nicholson. A lot of people have suggested Crispin Glover for the role. What do you think?

Robin Williams should be the Joker. He almost had it but was upstaged by Nicholson who they thought was a bigger box office draw. But Williams could make it the role of a lifetime.

Hmm, maybe when Williams was younger, but he is over 50 now. A little too old now to play he Cow Pnce of Crime. I thinki wil stick with Glover.

Even in 1989 Batman, I think Nicholson was too old and clumsy as the Joker.

I hope the sequel to Batman Begins will feature the Joker more manancing and agile.

when i watched the Batman in 1989, i was about 20 years old. Now looking back at the movie thru DVD, i found the movie is too slow paced and a lot of scenes unexplained.

why did the Joker go to Vicki Vale's apartment (where he shot Bruce Wayne), for what?
Why is he so mesmerized by Vicki Vale?

And as the Joker, he is the same as Jack Napier. There's no change in him except his smiling white face and green hair.

I thought the Joker is supposed to be more than that when Napier dropped into the chemical and had a great transformation both physically and mentally.

;)

I think I'd have to go with Bale. As Charge said, the movie was as true to original concept of Batman as anything to date.

Back