Your dream military

AussieNick said:
I hope you guys have got "dream" logistics and ordnance support... you'll need it.

What do you think Rambo Turkey is for? He wasn't made for just killing. He fires a .50 from his nose and a 20mm from his rear. He also carries a rocket launcher with plenty of extra rounds on and in him. Rambo Turkey is a force to be reckoned with.

Cargo aircrafts

02_05.jpg

HYPR
751px-Super_Guppy_N941_NASA_landing.jpg

Super Guppy
800px-An-2_RB1.jpg

AN-2

I'd Attack Malaysia If I had An Army! It's easy to attack Muslims! Just throw Pork at them! Let the Pigs run into their country and they can't do a thing! Their religion prevent them from touching anything related to pork! So I will use G-36 for my army! AK-47 for the Militia, AK-74 for my Guerilla. M-16 for the Forward army. I will have 200 B-52s bomb the land till it is barren! Then I will attilery the land befoer paratropping my troops in and advance via Tanks!

HAHA! It's just a dream! hehe! So wad you guys in here are talking about> Getting a army of your own? haha

Fill like being a Dictator!haha

The forgotten one

You have forgotten one weapon the Carl Gustav 84 MM recoilless cannon.
it`is a formidable weapon.:twisted:

Attachments

• rfk.JPG
    rfk.JPG
    45.9 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
King_Kahuna said:
You have forgotten one weapon the Carl Gustav 84 MM recoilless cannon.
it`is a formidable weapon.:twisted:
Indeed. The US Army Rangers still used it until a few years ago!

Another addition to my Armies:

CaroloP50Koecher.jpg

CaroloP50Mavionics.jpg
Carolo P50
TRUSairmount.jpg
Eagle Eye

argus.jpg
Schweizer Argus

Boxer_APC_Germany_01.jpg
Boxer MRAV with some kind of device that's supposed to disrupt incoming RPG rounds etc.

Last edited:
Still in use

The Norwigen army are still using I`t. And we are uppgraiding it whit new sights. This is one of my favourite weapons operaiting it is like getting hit in the face evry time are shooting whit it

King_Kahuna said:
The Norwigen army are still using I`t. And we are uppgraiding it whit new sights. This is one of my favourite weapons operaiting it is like getting hit in the face evry time are shooting whit it
Ouch. So the "recoilless" rifle is just a marketing lie :D

m60.jpg
M60 7.62mm Machine Gun for the Historic Division
apilas1.jpg
Armor-Piercing Infantry Light Arm System for the Historic Division
m47%20dragon.jpg
M-47 DRAGON Anti-Tank Guided Missile
mk-19-andy2.jpg
Scorpion Desert Patrol Vehicle

Last edited:
All I'm writing for today is...

Personal weapons:
USP Tactical - Durable, accurate, and suppressor-ready .45ACP pistol with 12-round magazines.
UMP45 - .45ACP SMG. I chose .45 as the standard pistol round for the army, because it has proven stopping power and full-power rounds are already subsonic, making suppressors more effective.
AA-12 - Full auto shotgun with 20-round drum magazines.
M3 Super 90 Tactical - Pump-action/semi-auto shotgun with pistol grip.
LR 300ML - Compact M4 variant with high rate of fire, recoil reduction system, and Picatinny rail.
L85A2 - One of the most accurate modern assault rifles, very reliable now that HK has rebuilt it.
UGL - AG36 40x46mm grenade launcher compatible with the SA80 series.
MSG90A1 -Mil-spec version of the famous PSG-1 semi-automatic sniper rifle, lighter and more reliable, with back-up ironsights and a threaded barrel.
L115 - Reliable and accurate .338 Lapua Magnum bolt-action rifle with a hollow polymer stock that reduces weight.
NTW-20 - South African detachable box-magazine fed, bolt-action anti-material rifle that can use barrels for 14.5mm Russian and 20mm MG151 ammunition.
Ultimax 100 MK4 - Lightweight 5.56mm NATO LMG that can accept M16 magazines or 100-round BETA C-mags, and has almost no felt recoil.
MG3 - Modern 7.62x51mm NATO version of the excellent MG-42 general-purpose machinegun.
MM-1 - Semi-automatic 40x46mm grenade launcher with a 12-round revolving magazine, for suppression and destruction of hidden targets.
PzF-3 IT600 - Anti-tank rocket launcher that fires 110mm shaped-charge warheads which can be set for either greater penetration (armored targets) or to be more effective against light vehicles, bunkers, and brick walls. Does not produce dangerous backblast.
FGM-148 Javelin - Fire-and-forget missile launcher that takes a top-attack flight profile, enabling it to kill any modern tank with one hit out to 2.5km. Can also be used against bunkers and helicopters.
Starstreak HVM - Very fast anti-aircraft missile launcher that fires three-stage missiles containing 3 high-density darts designed to destroy high-performance low-flying aircraft.

[edit] I added descriptions since I'm too lazy to link.

Last edited:
zander_0633 said:
IS it? How does it works?
Someone once explained it to me in another thread. An explosive charge detonates and propels the warhead out of the tube. Then, the rocket motor of the warhead ignites to further propel it to its designated target.
major liability said:
All I'm writing for today is...

Personal weapons:
USP Tactical
UMP45
AA-12
M3 Super 90 Tactical
LR 300ML
L85A2
UGL (anyone know if this is compatible with the LR 300?)
MSG90A1
L115
NTW-20
Ultimax 100 MK4
MG3
MM-1
PzF-3 IT600
FGM-148 Javelin
Starstreak HVM
A superb choice (I can say this only about the systems I have heard of before)

mig-27.jpg
MiG-27 for the Historic Division

I'd like to add another type of weapon that I have neglected so far:
action1.jpg
81 mm mortar
000519-covington-mortar.jpg
Mobile Fire Support System [MFSS] 120mm Mortar

Last edited:
Back