Do this for your country

jillyz12

WALK NAKED IN AMERICA DAY

Don't forget to mark your calendars. As you may already know, it is a sin for a Muslim male to see any woman other than his wife naked. He must commit suicide if he does. So next Saturday at 4 PM Eastern Time, all American women are asked to walk out of their house completely naked to help weed out any neighborhood terrorists. Circling your block for one hour is recommended for this anti-terrorist effort.

All patriotic men are to position themselves in lawn chairs in front of their house to prove they are not Muslims and to demonstrate they think its okay to see nude women other than their wife and to show support for all American women.

Since Islam also does not approve of alcohol, a cold 6-pack at your side is further proof of your anti-Muslim sentiment.

The American government appreciates your efforts to root out terrorists and applauds your participation in this anti-terrorist activity.

God bless America!

How is this funny?

To a nudist like me, it is simply a reasonable suggestion. To the typical clothes bound brain-washed member of society, it is "Crazy". To many people, "Crazy" == funny. Perhaps in a cold country like Russia, it would be impractical and therefor not funny?
:rock:

Lonnie Courtney Clay

Lighten up...theres no comparison what so ever to 9/11..why you even bring that up???? youre heading the wrong way Zastava...

Forgive me, I had no clue the all so righteous US government has forbid mentioning 9/11.

So shall I expect to get jabbeed by a Bulgarian Umbrella from a CIA agent, or will the FBI crack down on me with some false charges?

This "joke", if you want to call it, is pretty much something a Far-Right anti-muslism would find funny.

I don't know where you get your information dude, but you are way wrong- even iuf this is a feeble attempt at a joke!

We only commit suicide if your women folk are b*tt ugly- not many, I think... It is bad bad for the eye, mano...

Forgive me, I had no clue the all so righteous US government has forbid mentioning 9/11.

So shall I expect to get jabbeed by a Bulgarian Umbrella from a CIA agent, or will the FBI crack down on me with some false charges?

This "joke", if you want to call it, is pretty much something a Far-Right anti-muslism would find funny.

"Get over it"..........

Alright, so will it be okay if I made a crack about 9/11 and said "Get over it"? Everything will be fine and dandy, wont it?

Wait... this is a joke???!!!!!!! Crap!! I just spent 300 bucks on a brand spanking new camcorder!!! Son of a B**ch!!!!

Back