Your anamnesis - Page 2

--
Boots

November 20th, 2004  
egoz

it wasn't a sports injurt but my brother wrapped me up in a rug and when i tried to move around i landed on my face. i gave myself a pretty good black eye, but when i got to school the next day i told everyone i got into a fight. i didn't want to look like a tard with the black eye because i fell over on my face.

my friend had to get 40 something stiches after playing airsoft. we found these abandoned cement bunkers up in the mountains on a hiking trip. we went back later for a game of airsoft and he jumped from the 2nd story roof to the 1st. he scrapped his shin on a rusty steel rod protruding from the roof and cut the crap out of his leg. but he kept playing until we had to go home, that's a trooper right there.
November 20th, 2004  
Locke

oh i remember stuff now, lol its all coming back to me.
i had to take some stuff to dad who was cooking the bbq. on the way past i noticed a fence paliling with a nail sticking up, i distinctly remember thinging that i would have to take care not to stand on it on the way back.
but i did. the nail went through my shoe and into my foot, and it didn't tickle
November 21st, 2004  
Missileer

Most of my most embarrassing accidents have been on the table saw. You know you're not supposed to do something but you try anyhow. My worst stupidity was cleaning an antique, single shot gallery pistol which was unloaded of course. It put a .22 long rifle through my thigh.
--
Boots
November 22nd, 2004  
A Can of Man

I've had so many.
Do you remember Mick Foley (aka Man Kind from the WWF) had an autobiography? Well on the back of the paper cover is his list of injuries. My friends joked that I had much more than him.