Young Singers Spread Racist Hate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do i like hitler, no. Do I think we need to kill all minorites, no. Do i hold racial opions, sure do. Does this make me from the shallow end of the gene pool?

Just because someone is racsit does not make them a bad person, these twins are a extreme, yes, but you guys make it sound like that anybody that holds any racial opinion at all is automatically a bad person shallow minded and stupid.

Rabs said:
but you guys make it sound like that anybody that holds any racial opinion at all is automatically a bad person shallow minded and stupid.

I wouldn't say they are a bad, just shallow minded and stupid

I don't have any problems with the blacks. I just think their own sub-culture is holding them down much moreso than any external factor.

See whispering, I agree with you i don't think whites are any superior to blacks or vice-versa.

I just believe there culture and life-style and economic conditiosn they dont seem to want to change hold them down.

I dont want to be racist, i want to think everything is fine and i can trust a black man just as much as i can a white or asian. Sadly, though cold hard facts keep me from doing that.

I myself can stand for this, my best friend is a black guy that was raised by white parents, we both have 3.5+ GPAs he even beat me this last grading period.

Here are some exserts from links that follow.

"In the United States, almost 1 in 3 Black males will spend time in prison, as compared to 1 in 6 Hispanic males and 1 in 17 White males"

"Statistics show that in the United States, Blacks are much more likely than Whites to be convicted of violent crime"

"Janet Reno's Justice Department flatly states that 'blacks are 8 times more likely than whites to commit homicide.'"

"Nationally, blacks are imprisoned on average 9.1 times as often as whites."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_crime

http://www.stopviolence.com/cj-knowledge.htm

http://www.stormfront.org/whitehistory/usacrime.htm

http://www.vdare.com/sailer/050213_mapping.htm

So perhaps its more intelligent to hold some prejudices until proven false?

I blame the black leaders and white politicians who are proffiting by keeping blacks a repressed minority.

There are many peoblems in african american culture that lead to being poor and being incarcerated moreso than other minorities. But the biggest problem is their inability to face those problems. Notice what happened to Bill Cosby when he tried to raise awareness. It's easier to call people "uncle toms" and keep collecing a welfare check than fight the culture and try to raise yourself above it.

The thing is, the reason blacks get convicted for more crimes is well, because of people like you. People who are racist and prejudice against blacks. Another reason is because most of the time a jury of their peers is not really a jury of their peers. Middle class white men and women are not peers to blacks living in poverty.

And about your black friend. Do you think that because he has white parents he is automatically smarter than one with black parents? I have white parents and i get C's and D's in school. WOAH! He even scored better than you?! Wow that's crazy. Couldn't that mean he is just smarter than you? Does it matter what race he is? He's a human and has all the same brain parts. Frankly, you make yourself look like a fool from getting 3 of those quotes from heavily conservitavley biased, white supremicist, fascist sites.

:roll:

haha oh man

People who are racist and prejudice against blacks.

Not prejudice when facts back it up.

And maybe its because there poor and generally poor people are more motivated to commit crimes.

And i love ur argument.

"Blacks commit more crimes and get aressted more often than whites, here are the facts"
"Bullcrap, thats just because policemen are racist."

haha and im the one makeing myself look like a fool.?

Lets not forget to were blacks get aressted most, we'll use the DC area as an exmaple. DC is also policed by a majority of black cops. So black cops are prejudice againt black people? hmmmm

And me and my black buddy are about equal, i score better than him sometimes and vice-versa i was proveing the point, I dont beleive whites are any genetically supeiror to blacks, just culturally.

white supremicist

hahah yes enwikpedia is white supremicist.

Considering all but one one of those quotes came from enwikpedia.
I must of missed the little swastika in the corner, shame on me.

Another reason is because most of the time a jury of their peers is not really a jury of their peers. Middle class white men and women are not peers to blacks living in poverty.

oh sweet jesus, You sir just proved yourself to be racist you claim we are equal but yet you openly state that all americans arent peers and therefore not equal.

So for example when one of these white color crimes happen (Enron, tyco etc.) the defendant
should have a jury of millionare buddys..Please.

Just picture that.

"These people are not of my class and not acceptable as a jury"

In most states jury selection is selected at random of regiesterd voters, maybe if more poor blacks registerd to vote they would get on the jury more and help there people in these racist and hateful and whitesupremist courts of ours.

Thank you for makeing me laugh before i went to bed.

man lets not make fun off each other eh..

Well you see...the question is WHY are the balck people the most in committing crimes? look into that and try to solve it! Then too, do look at the history...

Bottom line, they are people..who deserve to live equally and they stand the same in front the eyes of god

Rabs said:
See whispering, I agree with you i don't think whites are any superior to blacks or vice-versa.

I just believe there culture and life-style and economic conditiosn they dont seem to want to change hold them down.

"In the United States, almost 1 in 3 Black males will spend time in prison, as compared to 1 in 6 Hispanic males and 1 in 17 White males"

"Statistics show that in the United States, Blacks are much more likely than Whites to be convicted of violent crime"

"Janet Reno's Justice Department flatly states that 'blacks are 8 times more likely than whites to commit homicide.'"

"Nationally, blacks are imprisoned on average 9.1 times as often as whites."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_crime

http://www.stopviolence.com/cj-knowledge.htm

http://www.stormfront.org/whitehistory/usacrime.htm

http://www.vdare.com/sailer/050213_mapping.htm

So perhaps its more intelligent to hold some prejudices until proven false?

Honestly Rabs, do you really think they enjoy time in prison. That they get up in the morning and say:"hmm, let's commit some crime today"? Or might it be that there is also en element of social exclusion. Who on earth would want to live like a second rate citizen, condemned to a life of poverty and violence?

See, this is what I'm talking about. All this apologist crap is what keeps black people in their rut. Really? You think it's a secret plot by white people to keep minorities down?

Then why is it that Asians, who we threw in concentration camps, are now the math wizards building our newest technologies?

Why is it the latinos have a reputation for being industrious workers who do well for themselves regardless of what economic class they're in?

Here's the common thread, no one pretending to be their friend told the asians and hispanics that they can't do better. "Aw, poor African Americans it isn't your fault that you keep being stuck in a poor lower-class rut... you just can't do any better! Society is keeping you down and we can't expect you to do anything better than crank out kids and collect welfare checks so don't even try. And those blacks that do make something for themselves? They're sell-outs to the white man. So don't worry blacks, it isn't your fault, it's that you just can't do any better."

That is the message and the mentality that is holding blacks back. If all you are ever told BY YOUR OWN PEOPLE is that you can't be anything, you won't. The biggest thing holding back blacks in America is the mentality that all of you are throwing on this board.

Hmmm ok

"Blacks commit more crimes and get aressted more often than whites, here are the facts"
"Bullcrap, thats just because policemen are racist."

Where did you get that quote from? Not me.

By race, 68.1 percent of arrestees in the Nation’s cities were white, 29.5 percent were black, and the remainder were of other races. (See Table 49.) Whites accounted for 75.9 percent of arrestees in metropolitan counties in 2004, blacks comprised 22.7 percent, and persons of other races made up 1.4 percent of the total. (See Table 55.) In nonmetropolitan counties, whites made up 83.4 percent of arrestees, blacks, 12.4, and other races, 4.2 percent. (See Table 61.)

Hmm so black people don't commit more crimes, according to the FBI.

Blacks were 6 times more likely than whites to be murdered in 2002

White kills white 40%
Black kills black 40%
Black kills white 17%
White kills black 3%
Total 100%

See right there they are just as likely to commit homocide. BTW that is for the year 2002.

There was one study that showed that if you have an African-American with no prior record, who is under 18, that person is 48 times more likely to be sentenced than a white youth with a similar background for a drug offense.

That proves my point that black people are more likely to be convicted than a white person. It doesn't mean they always did it, it just means they are convicted more.

I looked up and down that site and found that only ONE of those quotes came from wikipedia.

I live in an area and go to a HS where there are more hispanics then any other race and there are equal amounts of blacks and whites. I haven't been harmed by any one of them, so thats why I don't think they are as bad as they are portrayed. Maybe it's different where you live.

http://www.benbest.com/lifeext/murder.html

http://www.fbi.gov/ucr/cius_04/

www.doj.gov

think we are sailing way too off topic lads...

Anyway..racism is not good. You cant run around saying "oh, he is black, then hes baaad" Besides..as i said, look at the history, i mean just 40 to 50 yrs ago thing were quite hostile as well. Still got KKK and stuff...

All is..there are nice normal black people. Their background may differ, u will have to admitt the differences. They got brains, they are people. Am not saying just feel sorry and do nothing..

And black actors are pretty good by the way 8)

Seeing that your stastics are not per capita, thats nice.
And per capita they do commit more crimes.

As you could understand if you could actually understand numbers. But by juding by your grades, you cant.

White kills white 40%
Black kills black 40%
Black kills white 17%
White kills black 3%

http://www.infoplease.com/ipa/A0762156.html

Blacks are 12% of the population and according to what you posted right there commit 57% of the murders....nice.

There are about 20 black guys in my school, 19 of them are not interested in ther education skip class, and generally dont care about school and have been aressted on several occasions.

The other is the friend i mentioned earlier.

Im done fighting about this.

The problem with these communtities, is there are no Job Oppertunities, Because ther are no Education Oppertunities, because no on wants to teach them, because "Whats the point, they won't get a job."
We have similar problems in Australia.

Because they cannot get an education or a job they sit around doing nothing, and to kill time they vandalise things, get drunk, take drugs. then they get arrested for it, sent to prison, and destroy any hope they had of breaking out of this circle, and getting a job.

This is not a racist comment might I add. ATSIC (Aboriginal and Torres Straight Islander Commission) have made public many times that this is the case. Now I go to school with some broad and narrow minded people so I hear both sides the argument. Some People say it is all the Whites fault, others say it is all the Blacks fault. Both sides are guilty for this failure. The problem is, people are too busy trying to work out who is to blame for these problems, and not working on the solutions.

It's incredibly easier to call someone a rascit and say its they're fault for whats happening and back it up with facts. That is not going to fix the problem.

Anyone care to debate this with me, please PM me.

Rabs said:
As you could understand if you could actually understand numbers. But by juding by your grades, you cant.

White kills white 40%
Black kills black 40%
Black kills white 17%
White kills black 3%

http://www.infoplease.com/ipa/A0762156.html

Blacks are 12% of the population and according to what you posted right there commit 57% of the murders....nice.

Maybe both of you aren't to hot in social statistics? Taking demographic numbers and linking them to some vague white-kill-white-kill-black-kill-black hardly qualifies as "fact" or "proven statistic".
Just a few remarks:

1) On general terms most people can tell you that nothing is so biased and skewed as statistics. That's why everybody from politician to managers loves them so much. So many things have been proven in the past with statistics. Nazis used them, commies used... well hell everybody uses them.

2) Using a 100% diagram of black and white (where are all the other colors?) is one thing. You can use two variants in the comparison but they can't link that to 12.8% of the entire populations. Every statistical research can use one of the many variables, means and modi. Before you start comparing, make sure that they match.

3)First of all you are saying that each and everyone of this group commits murder, because you forget that 1 person can kill more then one other persons. So you mass murderers etc. do not exist.
Secondly, as you gun loving friends all know; what about self defence. Everyone has the right to have an assault rifle in his house and what happens if he defends himself against invaders. He is bound to kill a few, but that is okay by the law. So he does kill but isn't a murderen, least of all a criminal...

So you see, these figures say absolutly nothing unless you settle for incomplete information lacking any nuance. But if this is the case you have more to worry about than just bad grades.

^agree with ^ ^

anyways...about them getting and not getting jobs..maybe its how they are, its something in common. Its one of their characterestics. Thats em

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back