Young Singers Spread Racist Hate

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm gonna get flamed for this I just know it, but here goes anyway!!
To an extent I can see where the girls mother gets some of her ideas. From my point of view a lot of political correctness is not balanced its one sided mainly because we don't shout and scream about it. We live in a multicultural society whether we want to or not, so when one ethnicity is singled out for whatever may have happened people pull the racist card (it does happen).
Black Boards are now Chalk Boards
Dry Erase Marker Boards are still White Boards
Its a double standard that governments around the world are setting because they do not want to be accused of being racist which sucks really.
But seriously as a father if my little lad when he is a bit older comes asking me about Nazism I will tell him everything I know the good points and the bad.
I have thrown my two pence in, I await the abuse lol :p

p.s. the good points of Nazism is usually found on my toe cap wheI'mim kicking the crap out of one of those racist a*******s :rambo:

p.p.s. I am not a racist, I hate everyone equally!!!

Unfortunately sometimes it is a double standard, in my leadership class for hispanic heritage month we were discussing about this flag that two of my mexican friends brought in, it said brown pride on it, and we hung it on the cafeteria, then this one white girl asked, why can you say brown pride and people think you're just being proud of your heritage but if you say white pride then you're a racist SOB.

I haven't heard many rap artists preach racism, not that it would make a difference since their brainwashed fans wouldn't care, but ALOT of rap does preach hate and they do get away with it, you asked why well don't ask me.

I think this has to do with 300 years of slave-trade of "lesser people", institutionalised racism in many of the colonies, 500 years of colonailism and imperialsm, the KKK in some Southern states, industrialised mass-murder of entire groups of "Untermenschen" and the list goes on and on.

This is a track record we can't be too proud off and some consideration is in place. To compare this with some kid rapping about black power..... well I hope that you see that this isn't even close to the same.

Ted said:
I think this has to do with 300 years of slave-trade of "lesser people", institutionalised racism in many of the colonies, 500 years of colonailism and imperialsm, the KKK in some Southern states, industrialised mass-murder of entire groups of "Untermenschen" and the list goes on and on.

This is a track record we can't be too proud off and some consideration is in place. To compare this with some kid rapping about black power..... well I hope that you see that this isn't even close to the same.

That's sure a heavy load of guilt you've heaped on yourself, I'm sure glad I didn't do all that stuff.

Ted, to be honest i would say that just about everyone has something in their ethnic past that their people did that was wrong in so many ways, but people only remember it if you are white, if you are any other skin color then your past is wiped clean from history, but if you are white then you are basically numero uno on the list of great evils.

I don't feel guilty about the past of the "white men", but I do take them into account when talking about color and ethnicity.

but if you are white then you are basically numero uno on the list of great evils.

Isn't this because we invented practically every great evil known to man? It's not that I live my life in shame, but stepping over these historic facts ins't the solution either.

i'm not stepping over them, but i fugre why focus on a bad past that no man can CHANGE but we can look towards the future and change the present.

Ted and Jason

I think you are both right.

Its important not to dwell on the past but focus on the present and future. However, one should never forget the past, otherwise they doom themselves to repeat it.

mmarsh, you hit the nail on the head. It is probably a mix of both. To look forward wisely is not to forget the past. Not looking back, just not forgetting.....

mmarsh said:
Rabs said:
So its fine when rap artist get out there and say this crap. But when some white girls do it OMG SATAN?!!!!!

Who ever said it was fine? I dont remember anyone apologizing for it?

I listen to rap and there have only been two cases in the mainstream music (I'm not talking underground) where that has happened. In both cases either the rapper was fired (Professor Griff of PE), and in the 2nd case it put the final nail her coffin of her already dead career (Sister Soulja).

Now here is someone (unlike these idiot twins) who actually thinks and does some research before he makes a comment (kudos mmarsh). Sure there is a few bad apples just like in any other form of music, but for the most part Hip-Hop/Rap is the farthest thing from racist that I can imagine. It also isn't just a "black" thing that only "they" use to convey only "there" thoughts/dreams. It is a form of American culture that African-Americans just happened to invent (and I'm very glad they did :lol: ).

As to these reticules LITTLE girls. Our GREAT country (America) was built on diversity. I'm intensely proud of the fact that people from all over the world call our country home. We have the best of all cultures, who else in the world can claim that? Anyone who immigrated here the RIGHT way, and loves this country with all there heart is JUST as American as me or any other Americans period. The only exception is those of you who have served this GREAT nation. In my opinion (one that will never change) you guys are a few steps above, and will always garner additional respect in my mind.

yeah..if u read and study the history of America, u would understand everything, and why it came to be what it is now..

As for those young girls....its really preposterous and disgusting...

I don't know if I should laugh or cry about this whole matter, two pre-teenaged kids spreading racist hate, its both ridiculous and sad I'll just ingnore them :?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back