Young Marines

airmanpatroler said:
WOA young marines? geez laweez whte the marines? I thought you were airforce?

I am kinda both. Theres the Pilot in me screming GO AIR FORCE!, while theres the Adventure side screming GO MARINES!

I'm in CAP just to get my pilots, but once college comes im goin USMC. I looked at the young marines also, seems like a pretty cool program

CAP_FOXTROTgrl6 said:
I'm in CAP just to get my pilots, but once college comes im goin USMC. I looked at the young marines also, seems like a pretty cool program

Well from what I hear from my new cadets who were in it right befor crossing into the blue (CAP) it sucks.

yea it all depends really on what squadron you are in. my squad isn't that bad, others around me..omg they suck. but yea im not into the aerospace that much unless its with planes, cause like i said thats all im in for but w/e.

Sounds like a cool program. I would like to join the marines but I am in Canada and we dont have that. So im stuck with my army cadets but its all good. Is there an official website for the young marines program? Id like to take a look and see what kind of training goes on and how it differs from army cadets.

yea there is but i can't remember it..i just know the young marine websites around here. all you have to do is go to google and just type in what you want to find.

Back