Yet another newbie...

SergeyL

Hi all.
I'm Lisa. Army vet, Navy sister, Air Force sister, Air Force wife/widow, now Air Force parent.

I found this site while Googling the words to some jodies (cadences) that I heard my son's flight singing this past weekend.

Thanks Sevens.
How is it that you have almost 20,000 posts and only 166 milbucks?
Don't you get 10 milbucks per post?
Is there a FAQ on milbucks?

welcome aboard SergeyL:drunkb:
per your question, on the top left of the page theres a FAQ/rules tab. there it will have milbucks info...

Welcome to the forum! I found this site by googling for words I heard in my daughter's jodies at basic! :)

Hope you enjoy your time here!

My daughter is at Lackland AFB right now. Where is your son stationed?

Did you hear the jodie that says, "oooo ahh I wanna hurt somebody, ooo ahhh I wanna kill somebody"? I'm still looking for all of the words to it...

Last edited:
welcome to the forums

Did you hear the jodie that says, "oooo ahh I wanna hurt somebody, ooo ahhh I wanna kill somebody"? I'm still looking for all of the words to it...

Being in service for 8 years, here is where I have heard that. It mainly comes in training where the instructor will ask the group "Are you motivated?"

The class: "motivated motivated hell yeah motivated ooo ahhh I wanna kill somebody ooo ahh I wanna kill eeeeeeverybody"

As always there are a thousand variations to those types of chants

The jodie Iheard on Lackland was about an Airman who went to town, got a girl knocked up and the baby came out saying "Hoo rah I wanna hurt some body. Hoo rah I wanna kill somebody!". My daughter knew parts of it, but not all of it.

Back