Yet another Navy Freak...

c/Commander

Yes, I am a Navy Freak.

No, I am not a SEAL, I apologize for using that in my username, but I missed that rule until my second time through. Feel free to force me to change it...but I'd rather keep all my forum usernames consistent.

I am a LCDR (Lieutenant Commander) in a Navy JROTC unit in Ohio. I want to go to the Naval Academy and make the Navy my career.

I must salute an officer.

*comes to attention. salutes*

(Enlisted men is where the real man is though)

HOORAH

C/CPO

As you were... :D No more formality on this forum please...that's a policy I have always taken with members of my own unit unless we are on duty outside of our headquarters or are in a formal setting such as an awards or promotion ceremony...or unless I'm unlucky enough to have a superior officer in the room with me.

The knowledge of chiefs, senior chiefs, and master chiefs is worth more than the knowledge of junior officers.

Gentlemen, we have many REAL officers and NCOs on this site, and it is not a place to "play" military. I am glad that you are both so gung-ho, but sometimes the best policy is to sit back and listen and learn from those who KNOW.

Well Well...

One more young un from the NJROTC program: well welcome to the forum.

Well i put in my 20 or so years..and now I am retired. I look forward to being your responsibility, as a tax paying member of the american public, when its your time to serve.

After all...it was my pleasure to to make you my responsibility when I served you. :D

Sorry Redneck (I am being serious). I'll hold back a little on my
gung-ho'ness (if thats even a word). I have the upmost respect for those actually in the military. And if I ever do anything to offend one of you lemme know. I want to follow in your shoes so yea thats all I'm going to say. Sincerest apologies.

HOORAH

C/CPO

No, I am not a SEAL, I apologize for using that in my username, but I missed that rule until my second time through. Feel free to force me to change it...but I'd rather keep all my forum usernames consistent.

WOW, a NJROTC LCDR giving 'lil ole us premission to make him adhere to the rules of the forum and change his user name. GOSH! What an honor.

That said, change it.

Oh, and welcome to the forum.

I'll add my welcome too. It's always good to have new members. I'm no moderator but I would seriously consider a name change if I were you. In the meantime enjoy being a part of this board.

PS: Forum Rule 2. DON'T pretend to be someone or something you're not..

There's rules on this board? Hmm...never knew. Wonder where those are so I dont break em.

C/CPO

DTop said:
I'll add my welcome too. It's always good to have new members. I'm no moderator but I would seriously consider a name change if I were you. In the meantime enjoy being a part of this board.

PS: Forum Rule 2. DON'T pretend to be someone or something you're not..

Sorry, I made no effort to pretend that I was a SEAL...in fact I clearly stated that I was not. It's an internet psuedonym...it doesn't necessarily have to accurately represent the person that uses it.

Sorry, I made no effort to pretend that I was a SEAL...in fact I clearly stated that I was not. It's an internet psuedonym...it doesn't necessarily have to accurately represent the person that uses it.

Are you currently a Jag?

Did you earn the title SEAL?

Unless you can answer "Yes" to both of these, be quiet and change your user name. Next time, read before you click "Agree."

Back