Yesterdays Race

Good to finally see him pull one off this season. He was having rotten luck up 'til now.

I still want to see Mark Martin win one before he retires this year.

You know Lt, he has the most lead laps out of anyone this season and this is his first win...and hes not even in the top 10 in points...its sad...Hes like the S.C. Panthers NFL team...They are good, but they lose it in the clutch...

Did you see him on the post-race interview on Speed TV? Kenny Wallace asked him if he knew his teammates were knocked out/delayed because debris had knocked their oil pump belt off. You could tell by the way he got pale and his eyes got all wide that he didn't. :lol:

I too want Mark Martin to knock one back before he goes tits up this year. The man is a machine and a true gentleman off the track as was Sterling Marlin.

Martin has stood the test of time too. he was one of my favorites as well.i remember when NASCAR wasn't as popular and commericalized...

I went to the Dover race last June -- you should have heard the roar that went up when Martin passed...I think it was Gordon, and I think it was to take 4th place...in the final laps of the race.

Yea, there's several big numbers that people cheer for...I really wonder why Jeff Gordon is booed so often...I went to Talledega last year, and every1 just booed...It was funny.

Back