YES, New Stargate SG-1 Game to be reliesed

my friend from uni found a torrent which contained seasons 1-7 of stargate, he started downloading it in december and it finished in february!!!! (not continuously downloaded)

it was 56 gigabytes!!!!!! now thats enough stargate for anyone!

I can't wait until it finally comes out. I'll be running out to get it the instant it hits the shelf.

Now, I'm not sure if you start with the P90 or if you get the MP5 like SG-1 had in the beginning 3 or 4 season. And also, if you get all the cool alien weapons the SGC has gotten its hands on over the years, like zats and TERs, etc.

Anyway, it's going to rock! The Goa'uld shall fall before the might of the Tau'ri! :rambo:

IAmFighter said:
I can't wait until it finally comes out. I'll be running out to get it the instant it hits the shelf.

Now, I'm not sure if you start with the P90 or if you get the MP5 like SG-1 had in the beginning 3 or 4 season. And also, if you get all the cool alien weapons the SGC has gotten its hands on over the years, like zats and TERs, etc.

Anyway, it's going to rock! The Goa'uld shall fall before the might of the Tau'ri! :rambo:

I am sure Teal'c 's staff weapon, zatni'catel, and others will be there. But remember that this is a battle agains Anubis, so there will be the super soldiers and that means Carters Modified P-90's

Yeah, you would need to get access to the energy weapon that kills Kull Warriors. The actually Kull Distruptor weapon system is actually capable of being mounted on any weapon. The original weapon was a modified Transphase Eradication Rod (TER) that the Sam and Jacob Carter converted to fire the an energy blast that reversed the effects of the Ancient device that brought them to life. That was just the prototype weapon, however, and a smaller version was made capable of being attached to a variety of SGC projectile weapons, primarily the P-90, but I've also seen it used on a light machine gun in "Avatar" when Teal'c gets trapped in the VR chair combat simulation.

I'd be nice if they touched up the realism in the military aspect of the genre in the game but I highly doubt it.

USAFAU.2004 said:
well what's wrong with it now? Except the colenel of the Prometheus having the bird fliped up-side-down

Nobody's perfect. It's kinda weird having the Prometheus commanded by an Air Force officer. I know space combat is the jurisdiction of the USAF, but he's acting more like a Naval officer then an Air Force one.

IAmFighter said:
USAFAU.2004 said:
well what's wrong with it now? Except the colenel of the Prometheus having the bird fliped up-side-down

Nobody's perfect. It's kinda weird having the Prometheus commanded by an Air Force officer. I know space combat is the jurisdiction of the USAF, but he's acting more like a Naval officer then an Air Force one.

Well it is a "ship" and he is the "captain" but why screw up the colonel bird, when the episode right before and after O'Neill has them on right?

Back