Yay!

I just got promoted yesterday from Cadet Airman Basic to Cadet Airman. I'm happy now :lol: Unfortunately I'm going to miss the promotions next month :cry: so I won't get my Airman 1st Class.

good job

good job in getting promoted to the next rank.. I myself will get promoted soon probably in 2 wks Im pretty sure soo.. Ive been an E-5 for 3 months and done all the neccesary requirments to become E-6 petty officer 1st class wish me luck and I also wish the best of luck to you in achieving your goal of getting promoted again...

Re: good job

aznprince1989 said:
good job in getting promoted to the next rank.. I myself will get promoted soon probably in 2 wks Im pretty sure soo.. Ive been an E-5 for 3 months and done all the neccesary requirments to become E-6 petty officer 1st class wish me luck and I also wish the best of luck to you in achieving your goal of getting promoted again...

PO1, eh? Good luck.

Oh yeah I forgot the 2 month restriction...opps lol. On the first 2 saturdays I have a Martial Arts test and then I have to put on a demostration with the demostration team. Then the Saturday after those two is the Christmas Party which I can't wait for :D

Well, we might earn rank quickly, but we can also get demoted in a heartbeat. And you have to EARN position on staff. It aint easy buddy. What's really bad, is that if they just throw you into a leadership position(flight commander-me) and you don't have much previous experience in leadership, then that is really tough. I feel like slowing down on the promotions tho, I don't know exactly what I am supposed to be doing half the time. I have been in ten months, and am a TSgt. Oh, and congratulations C/Amn Burrichter.:mrgreen:

Congrats! I am soon to get my promotion to senior airman but i have to pass leadership test and CPFT.

Back