Yay!

--

November 20th, 2005  
CAP Cadet Burrichter

Topic: Yay!

I just got promoted yesterday from Cadet Airman Basic to Cadet Airman. I'm happy now Unfortunately I'm going to miss the promotions next month so I won't get my Airman 1st Class.
November 20th, 2005  
Navy Boy

Damn that's a bummer dude that your going to miss your promotions next month.
November 22nd, 2005  
AFSteliga

Congrats on the promotion, Airman. How come you're going to miss the next promotions?
--
November 22nd, 2005  
C/2nd Lt Robot

Uhh, you need two months between ranks so missing promotions next month isn't a big deal.
November 23rd, 2005  
aznprince1989

Topic: good job

good job in getting promoted to the next rank.. I myself will get promoted soon probably in 2 wks Im pretty sure soo.. Ive been an E-5 for 3 months and done all the neccesary requirments to become E-6 petty officer 1st class wish me luck and I also wish the best of luck to you in achieving your goal of getting promoted again...
November 23rd, 2005  
AFSteliga

Topic: Re: good job

Quote:
Originally Posted by aznprince1989
good job in getting promoted to the next rank.. I myself will get promoted soon probably in 2 wks Im pretty sure soo.. Ive been an E-5 for 3 months and done all the neccesary requirments to become E-6 petty officer 1st class wish me luck and I also wish the best of luck to you in achieving your goal of getting promoted again...
PO1, eh? Good luck.
November 24th, 2005  
CAP Cadet Burrichter

Oh yeah I forgot the 2 month restriction...opps lol. On the first 2 saturdays I have a Martial Arts test and then I have to put on a demostration with the demostration team. Then the Saturday after those two is the Christmas Party which I can't wait for
November 27th, 2005  
FULLMETALJACKET

wow thats lame yal get promoted to quick. we have to earn ours.
December 5th, 2005  
youngCAPcadet

Well, we might earn rank quickly, but we can also get demoted in a heartbeat. And you have to EARN position on staff. It aint easy buddy. What's really bad, is that if they just throw you into a leadership position(flight commander-me) and you don't have much previous experience in leadership, then that is really tough. I feel like slowing down on the promotions tho, I don't know exactly what I am supposed to be doing half the time. I have been in ten months, and am a TSgt. Oh, and congratulations C/Amn Burrichter.
December 6th, 2005  
rotc boy

its taken me an entire year to go from c/pvt to c/cpl
im not quite sure thats fast...