Y'all want to see what a bull charging you looks like? I got a kiss, lol

AZ_Infantry

Took my sweetie to the rodeo - I have lots of pictures and videos I'll be posting later, but this one is cool (though short).

I was on the fence filming the ride, arms actually in the arena, kneeling down. Cowboy got thrown so I kept filming to get a shot of the bull.

And boy howdy did I!

Big boy came right for me, lol. I didn't mean to cut off the shot like I did, but I guess I reflexively hit the stop button when I pulled my arms back in so I didn't suffer any broken bones.

Laurie said I didn't even flinch except to pull my arms in. I've rode, so I guess I'm a little impervious when they're charging like that (his ears are forward, meaning he was just telling me to back off, not trying to hurt me). I had guys coming up all night talking about it, lol. They also asked why I didn't run, I just said I'm meaner than the bull and he's lucky I didn't hop the fence and get on him and break him, heh.

All the pictures and videos after this have bull snot on the lens I didn't notice.
In the end, I was left with a face full of slobber and dirty jeans from where he kicked to a stop at the fence and blew dirt all over me. Great night!

Bull slobber and dirt:

IMG_0775.jpg

Click the video to see 1,000 pounds of uncooked steak looks like when he wants a piece of your ass, lol

But the night finished off great thanks to this holstered up fine young lady that fed me drinks to the live band we went and saw:

IMG_08161.jpg

IMG_0804.jpg

My honey. Again, sorry about the bull slobber - couldn't see it in the viewer screen:

IMG_0787.jpg

Last edited:
Oh man... that video looks like the last thing a guy sees before he gets smashed in by a bull.
Glad you had a great evening.

Nope, didn't eat anything that night. Laurie had some nachos, I just drank some beers and had a couple shots of Jack Daniels. I don't eat when I rodeo, usually, though I HAVE been known to wolf down a few face fulls of nachos given the right environment, lol.

Did y'all click on the video to make it play? That picture isn't justice.

@13th:

Yeah, had I not pulled my arms in, I'd be in a cast or two right now. He was NOT happy with my presence. Not the first time I've been charged, but I am surprised my reflexes were that good.

Back