yall are juniors juniors?

Well, for starters, I'm in Army ROTC, none of that junior stuff. The whole process was sort of like actually joining the Army. First you go through a bunch of paperwork, then you're assigned to a unit (I'm in 2nd squad, 1st platoon, of the Patriot Battalion). Then there is the equipment draw, which takes forever. The whole first month was drill and ceremony and navigation. We've just started on battle drills, with a FTX next weekend. We also have PT from 7-8 in the mornings on Mon, Wed, and Fri. Anything else you would like to know?

I have one on campus at our arena, but i'm doing this so i can get a commission once i finish up my degree (in 2-3 years.)

Well, I guess I could tell you about my story, eh.

Born, grew up, and joined the Navy as an Officer. I'm currently a First Year at the Royal Military College of Canada. Once I get out of RMC, I'll be commissioned as an Acting Sub-Lieutenant and from there I start my career as a Naval Officer.

Here at RMC, life is pretty routine. PT at 6:15, inspections every so often, etc...

Nothing too special.

Sounds like the routine i go through, just different branch of the armed forces and different country. But if i hadn't moved down to the states i would probibly be in the canadian military.

Well, with the regards the the canadian military, probibly the army (most likely mech. infantry). What I would like to branch into in the US Army is either mech. infantry or armor.

Well, I guess it is my turn. I am a cadet in CAP, a sophomore in highschool. Planning on joining ANG at 18, at that point going through college and doing AFROTC, then entering the Air Force as a 2nd Lt, from there, I plan on making a career out of the Air Force

well, I can't be a pilot, don't have good enough eyesight, I would like to work in avionics, or something having to do with computer systems on the planes

hey

my life its awsame :) My name is mike and im in njrotc this is my 2nd yr but its because I couldnt come to my highschool in my freshman yr so I could only do 3 yrs of jrotc.... but ever since ive join I get more and more interested in the program everyday because you learn new things everyday... thats the point of jrotc to teach you different techniques and prepare you for tommorrow....

so ya im too lazy to write more well peace out

Back