yahoo questions : Girlfriend got preg

JulesLee

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080312093451AA0XK8B
yahooquestion.jpg

lolol is he serious?

lol @ the best answer:

Please, for humanity's sake, abort this baby! If he's even only half as stupid as you are, he doesn't stand a chance!

Answer:

You need to sit down and talk with your religious leader and explain him what's happening. Sounds like you have a demonic child. It's drinking the blood of it's own mother. That right there is a sign of the Devil and the Antichrist. Aborting the child will not do. You need to let it be born and then give it out for adoption. By doing so you remove the devil child from it's source of power. It's mother's blood. Once that is done the child will become like you or I.

PS - You're :cen: Retarded.

Answer:

You need to sit down and talk with your religious leader and explain him what's happening. Sounds like you have a demonic child. It's drinking the blood of it's own mother. That right there is a sign of the Devil and the Antichrist. Aborting the child will not do. You need to let it be born and then give it out for adoption. By doing so you remove the devil child from it's source of power. It's mother's blood. Once that is done the child will become like you or I.

Beautiful response. :D

Answer:

That's funnier than the topic itself.

Back