Xbox 36o

MightyMacbeth

I am Honor
I got one this summer. Some pretty good games. I got about 12 games? I think.
So anyway, anyone have any questions? or does anyone here have xbox360?

I have had mine for a year or two, don't remember. Have Madden and NCAA, nothing else.

I am a PC man at heart I have been sucked into Supreme Commander recently, it is by far the best RTS of the past few years.

ah yep, im a pc gamer as well. But I missed playing with consoles, and well, the xbox360 is supposed to be next gen.
I have to upgrade my pc to withstand the complexity of the next gen games

Im usually playing games on my dell xps...but in the past couple of days ive been playing call of duty 2 on my ps2 while at my second job. i go from that to mercanaries, or ghost recon 2. only thing about my pc is that its got vista on it instead of xp so its hard to find games i like that will run on it.

I kind of stopped playing any of my pc games. Bored heh. But im just wating to upgrade my graphics card..
I got about 12 xbox 360 games, they are okay

I play almost exclusively on the pc, though I really enjoy guitar hero on the PS2. I play mostly RTS and MMORPG games, though iv also been known to play BF2 and BF2142 once in a while.

I play almost exclusively on the pc, though I really enjoy guitar hero on the PS2. I play mostly RTS and MMORPG games, though iv also been known to play BF2 and BF2142 once in a while.

I played Guitar Hero on the Xbox360 from my cousin. It's pretty cool but I suck at it. heh

Back