Xbox 360 & Ps3

400 dollars huh?? lucky b******* :p well its 400 Kuwaiti Dinars here, which is approx 1000+ US Dollars... but , the price sgall go down.. hopefully heh

yeah.. but as I said, the price should go down...

BTW, is it worth getting?? for those who got it.. and Is it worth that much? heh..I dont want to waste my ten year collecting of money..

I bought Xbox 360
Premium pack was 253.66$(today rate)
yeah.. but as I said, the price should go down...

BTW, is it worth getting?? for those who got it.. and Is it worth that much? heh..I dont want to waste my ten year collecting of money..
There are some good games of Xbox360.
Some are populor between many people.
But,some are very difficult and not populor but very good for some people.
Totally,Softs are still few.
PS3 seems very expensive but has so many sexy games.
Devil may cry 4,Metal Gear Solid 4,Final Fantasy ⅩⅢ,Bio Hazard 5・・・

Last edited:
I would rather dump the money into my computer then to buy a console....

Consoles are good for simple gaming and getting drunk with some friends and fragging on halo...that is about all... IMO

lol, thought this thread died.
Well yeah, I mostly waste my time on the pc and wanting to upgrade it as well, but that wont prevent me from getting a console. I used to spend alot of time playing the consoles but not anymore. Its been mostly pc gaming for me now. But I do plan on getting at least a ps3. Shall I have extra money, I might get the xbox360 :)

360 for me, I like the games more than the ps3. There a little too fantasy based for me. I <3 my Ghost recon and DOA4

I played Bullet Witch
but it is very difficult and not user-friendliness.
This game is for the experienced.
Heroin's weakness reminds me good old 8bit games.
I have no idea what is going to happen on Vampire's Rain.
But,Dead Rising seems very good.

Last edited:
ps3 is 600 dollars and the games cost about 60 dollars. None of my friends have yet to buy an 360 and none want to buy a ps3. But i do want to get a wii if it turns out to be as good as it sounds. It's only $250 and that's a bargain for nintendo's franchises. Plus you can play past games from earlier consoles, it's looking good to me anyway.

hmm, I think ps3 would outstand them all.. except that its very expensive :/

The wii also has promise, but dunno if it can beat the ps3.

Neither. The only time I feel compelled to play a console game is when I'm with my friends and want some multiplayer that involves sitting side by side without the trouble of a LAN. Almost all of my friends have their own consoles, so I don't have to provide one. Besides, we get enough entertainment out of the Xbox and Genesis (yep, Genesis) that I already use.

My money's going into my computer, when it needs it. Right now the machine is just about bleeding edge, so I guess I'll spend it on guns. A Mosin-Nagant 1891/30 would be nice, or maybe a Nova Tactical.

Last edited:
Back