Xbox 360 & Ps3

ahh yeah. Well a console is like a side thing.. and I am not impatient on getting it, no, I am very laid back and I can wait for 10 yrs heh

Baaaaaaaaaaaah to consoles....

Wait until the next generation of hardware for PCs comes out... You know the X360 and its pretty gfx well ATi is the card used in that and for PC and DX10 they are release second generation shaders....basically it is going to blow away what the 360 has to ffer and most likely what the PS3 is packing....

This has happend since I could remember PCs and Consoles leap frogging eachother...typically the console does so right before the PC blasts them away....Mind you that a next gen gfx card is probably going to run you 600 bucks ;)

Consoles are like ps3 and xbox etc :)

Well, even though I am planning on getting a magnificent pc with outstanding graphics and specs, I sure might get me one console at least 8)

If halo 3 is as excellent as everyone is assuming it will be, then maybe one of my friends will get a 360, otherwise there isn't much interest in that console. PS3 could be very good if sony stops messing around and delivers the goods. Afterall, they have a good line up of games in store for the ps3.

I'm really interested in the wii and how it remains true to game playing and making games better, no frills, just good games. I too am an avid pc gamer, but i really miss the times i spent playing on the consoles since it was more relaxed with a controller in your hand than a mouse and keyboard 2 feet away from your monitor.

Next console I'm buying is a full-size PS2 once it becomes dirt cheap. I'll get an entire library of games for next to nothing because as long as the gameplay is good, I really don't give a damn if my console games have outdated graphics. I have a monster PC and I generally prefer the games for it anyways. There were a lot of titles for PS2 I missed. It's a shame I bought a Halobox... I mean Xbox, cuz the only things I ever play on it are Halo 1 and Metal Slug 3, which I have for the PC anyways. In fact, Metal Slug is so damn addicting I almost got carpal tunnel trying to beat the last level with my friend.

Little-known fact: My avatar is the villain from Metal Slug.

heh, pretty old..

About the Wii, hmm, I might get this nintendo console, everyone tells good of it. I just never was a big fan of nintendo, but who knows :)

Back