www.worldsarmedforces.com

Dragonbone

This here is my Site:

A military related website with tons of articles and pictures of the worlds armed forces. Also a international forum community that debates about all sorts of military, political and economical topics.

www.worldsarmedforces.com

FutureDevilDog said:
I don't think Redleg is gonna like that ;)

I normally don't have a problem with members advertising their own personal sites.
But as Renegade stated, he's only got one post in here, and that looks a bit like spamming to me...

So are you here to participate in the forum Dragonbone, or have you only planned to advertise your own site??

I'll let this thread stay open a couple of days, to see if you return...

Sry about the late reply, it was the weekend :) I visit and post in a lot of military and political forums on the net and only check into the forums a couple of times a week. If posting of the url is against board rules then just delete it i dont mind. I will be posting here in the future but like i said i visit a lot of boards on the net and that eats up a lot of time :)

Greetings
Dragonbone

As I said, I have no problems with members posting links to their personal sites, as long as that's not the only thing they're posting.. :)

Back