Wwiii

5.56X45mm

Milforum Mac Daddy
From what I have noticed. The world is preparing itself for WWIII.

Nations are rebuilding their armed forces, buying new equipment and weapons, making new allies and getting rid of the old.

The battle lines are being drawn as we speak.

Red China, Iran, Taiwan, North Korea, Russia, NATO, Japan, Israel, India, Australia, and the USA are all getting ready for the bid showdown.

It's almost like WWI al over again. The nations of the world are all on a hair trigger expect the event to pull the trigger hasn't happened yet. But I fear that it will soon happen.

It's insane in the amount of weapons, equipment, and training that money is being spent on today. I as yet know who will be the good guys and who will be the bad guys. Though my gut instinct tells me that Iran and Red China will be one of them.

Nations are being torn apart by political infighting, revolutionary groups are gaining power, and revlountions themselves are on the brink of happening. I think that the bible puts it best. The end of the world will happen soon.

So in the end, all I can say is this.

"Praise the Lord and pass the ammunition."

You guys most see this too.

...or it could be Cold War II.

Ever since John penned his prophesy, the world has seen itself as living in the end times. We've made it 2,000 years and counting.

Just the same, I say we dump a few billion more in the ol' military coffers.

There sure are a lot of new weapons out there, but that doesn't necessarily mean World War III is going to happen tomorrow.

But if it does, well, at least most of us on these forums are well-prepared for a conflict using the nastiest new inventions since WWII. :camo:

5.56X45mm said:
It's almost like WWI al over again. The nations of the world are all on a hair trigger expect the event to pull the trigger hasn't happened yet. But I fear that it will soon happen.

It's insane in the amount of weapons, equipment, and training that money is being spent on today. I as yet know who will be the good guys and who will be the bad guys. Though my gut instinct tells me that Iran and Red China will be one of them.

I can understand the nagging insecurity, but I think that this subject has too much airtime on the news. I am not particularly picking at you 5.56, but it;s this kind of thinking that starts the "fullfilling prophecy", the same one that started the first arms run.
The Other Guy thinks that you are the bad guy and probably buys his arms too. You know the nazis had "Gott mit Uns" on their belts... But it's a hairy situation, either you a) do nothing and the other guy is. You'll be in a pickle before you know it. Or b) vice versa or c) you talk and talk and talk like you never have and have faith.... And I never take a risk if I don't have at least a 75% winning chance...

China is the most dangerous one because no one knows how much they are spending for there military and also they are more of a communist type.

I don't think that WW3 is anything to worry about anytime soon. No country wants WW3, no-one is gonna gain anything from it. A country performs an action to benefit itself in some way, i don't think anyone can benefit from WW3 unless they are cockroach people. In this way, war is becoming less desirable as can be seen in Europe, hopefully we'll see fewer and fewer wars as we grow older but we can only dream:peace:

Otherwise i'm gonna worry about more important things (Like wheres my next pint is coming from! :cheers:)

jequirity said:
I don't think that WW3 is anything to worry about anytime soon.
I agree here. Also depends on your idea of "soon".

No country wants WW3, no-one is gonna gain anything from it.
Exactly. There is more to lose than gain. Basic human psychology.

The only thing that can overide this is a belief or agenda so strong that it overides the fear of loss and destruction.

There is only one group on earth large enough to make a difference with this kind of belief.

A country performs an action to benefit itself in some way, i don't think anyone can benefit from WW3 unless they are cockroach people.
Again exactly.

As alot of you know from what I have wrote you know where I beleive WW3 will start and come from.

This group believes it will benefit from starting a world war, thats why they will do it. Basic human psychology.

King said:
China is the most dangerous one because no one knows how much they are spending for there military and also they are more of a communist type.
Why do you so naive?If you still doubt the money China government spended on army ,I think you still have the rights to doubt other governments:twisted: .Doubt should be adapted to each .

This a a commbative thread.

King said:

Lack of knowledge doesn't make it automatically dangerous. I reckon that teh more the Chinese take part in the world economy, the less of a thread they become. They can play capitalistic hardball at this moment, but once they are intwined in it, they too become dependent. The more you have to lose, the more you want to avoid this.

ASTRALdragon said:
What?!! Then get with the program dude!! Get crackin!! :sniper:

Somebody got to keep his cool! Massive re-armament is a pre-requisite for starting WO III.... I reckon we prefer another, less volatile route.

Mohmar Deathstrike said:
Defense spending isn't increasing in Europe.
That depends on the country, like Sven (from the UK) said, France is also greatly increasing its Defence budget. Come to think of it, the UK and France are working together on various new defense projects...

Last edited:
Mohmar Deathstrike said:
Defense spending isn't increasing in Europe.

Defense spending increases in Europe 30 minutes after the war starts.

jequirity said:
Otherwise i'm gonna worry about more important things (Like wheres my next pint is coming from! :cheers:)
Yell yeah! These are issues worthy of our attention!
ASTRALdragon said:
What?!! Then get with the program dude!! Get crackin!! :sniper:
I agree!
mmarsh said:
That depends on the country, like Sven (from the UK) said, France is also greatly increasing its Defence budget. Come to think of it, the UK and France are working together on various new defense projects...
Hmm so much for my credibility on this statement. Still though, is the increase of the French and British budgets comparable to the increase in Chinese and American (and maybe Indian, Russian, Pakistani) military spendings?
G Connor said:
Defense spending increases in Europe 30 minutes after the war starts.
If the war starts...and it'll also depend on what kind of war it'll be.

Well, the Dutch planned to increase the budget and start with enormous amounts of money being spent on the Joint Striker plane. We'll be lucky of we have something that can fly, because this plane is about as air-worthy as I am.... and I ain't superman! All the technology from the States remains in the States and our air force is standing there with their pants on their anckles.

The wish was here and now the thought is enough for immidiate political suicide!

Back