WWII Quiz

thats right! condoms, that was a pretty tricky one, certainly not something you can easily just look up on google. Go ahead Boris!

Thanks!
I used to use condoms for keeping the matches dry during my kayaking and mountain climbing trips...
Could you imagine how it looked when we were re-packing our backpacks on the train - six bearded guys and condoms everywhere:)

I need some time to think about the question

The next question:

The USA have sent thousands of tons of foodstuff to her Soviet ally.
What was the common joke when the Russian soldiers were preparing to eat their "Lend-Lease" rations?

hhhmmmm... all I know is this one.

A U.S. and Russian General are discussing troops rations. The Russian says "Every day, each soldier consumes 1500 Calories". "Oh yeah?" says the American, "Well our troops consume 3000 Calories a day". "This is not possible", replies the Russian, "How can one man eat entire sack of potatoes?"

hhhmmmm... all I know is this one.

A U.S. and Russian General are discussing troops rations. The Russian says "Every day, each soldier consumes 1500 Calories". "Oh yeah?" says the American, "Well our troops consume 3000 Calories a day". "This is not possible", replies the Russian, "How can one man eat entire sack of potatoes?"

you should post that in military jokes.

Which large German military ship was launched before WW2 but never saw any action, being scuttled just before the end of the war.

It was re-floated and used as target practise by the Russians, but refused to be sunk by gunfire eventually being sunk by torpedo's.

Back