WWII Quiz

I think Fox has it right with 15.
According to the info I have, the following Squadriglia took part in the Battle of Britain.
1, 2, 3, 5, 83, 85, 95, 179, 240, 241, 242, 243, 351, 352, 353.

:)

Indeed I think Fox is correct as well, after posting the question I checked a few other sources and all but one agreed 15 is right. The odd one out claimed 30.

So all yours Fox.

In the Battle of the Demark Straight, the German ships Bismarck and Prince Eugen engaged two British warships, the Hood and Prince of Wales. What class did the Germans identify the two ships as before the engagment? i.e battleship, light cruiser, ect ect.

Yeah, Dean's right.

Here is my questions. I think it will be easy question.

How many did Japanese send midget submarines to Pearl Harbor?

Wheezcellbert said:
In the Battle of the Demark Straight, the German ships Bismarck and Prince Eugen engaged two British warships, the Hood and Prince of Wales. What class did the Germans identify the two ships as before the engagment? i.e battleship, light cruiser, ect ect.

Heavy Cruisers?

Wheezcellbert said:

That was the question. Reiben was right. The two ships were classified as cruisers of the light varient and then were identified as heavy cruisers.

Back