• Battlefield 1942

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • BF1942- The Road to Rome

• BF1942- Secret Weapons of WWII

• IL2 Sturmovik

• A Different Game (please say which one)

• Total voters
For me, Probably the Call of Duty series. the first of those i had was Wolfensien 3D. a Cool game at the time, but looks like crap today.

The Other Guy said:
what is your favorite WWII PC Game? please specify which, if Other.

Well man, my vote goes to Call of Duty. I loved it, what I really loved was the fact that you could actually play on the side of the U.S.S.R! :rambo: The single player is absolutely amazing, it's intense. The first level on the side of the soviets is Stalingrad, it's absolutely breath-taking. It's a must play.

Oh yes, and the fact that you've got buddys is a plus. :)

battery said:
Well man, my vote goes to Call of Duty. I loved it, what I really loved was the fact that you could actually play on the side of the U.S.S.R! :rambo: The single player is absolutely amazing, it's intense. The first level on the side of the soviets is Stalingrad, it's absolutely breath-taking. It's a must play.

Oh yes, and the fact that you've got buddys is a plus. :)

I agree. Stalingrad and St. Mere Eglise are the two coolest ones. I love it when the stuka dives in and shoots up the boat you're in.

drilldownmaster2004 said:
yes but its a cheap rip off medal of honor

Bull****

In MOH, you're a one-man killing machine. It's you VS Nazi-Germany. In Call of Duty you have a squad, don't compare MOH to COD.

call of duty is the best! Also play sudden strike if you like to be a general in the middle of WW2 mayhem.

hearts of iron 2 is awesome. You can play with any country during the ww2 era, and you can radically alter the historical outcome based on the decisions you make, too bad that only germany and ussr is really fun to play with.

Call of Duty is great and I'm currently playing it again on veteran level which makes it even more intense. I'm also playing HoI2 which is fun as well.

the_13th_redneck said:
You didn't mention: Day of Defeat.

i agree with redneck, day of defeat easily beats any other game :)

and isnt there a post just like this in the polls section.... :?
*correction* there is a post exactly like this in the computers and technology section, posted by the very same person who did this one... :?

Back