WW3??

axxe

If World War 3 were to start, who do you think we would be against? Would we win?
:?:

If World War 3 were to start, who do you think we would be against? Would we win?
:?:

Perhaps it has already started; it started a September day in 2001; the Global War on Terrorism, even if other countries have been fighting it for a long time

My first choice for the start of WW-3 would be Israel against its neighbors and the "war by proxy" would drag the USA, Russian and other allies into WW-3. I can foresee Egypt with its changing government creating a new dynamic in the problem.
My second choice for the beginning of WW-3 would be a war that starts between India and Pakistan and again allies would be dragged into the war!
I do not think it would begin with some involvement with the waring parties in the war on terror.

Trade war between the US and China that escalates into a real war after increased tensions and heated talks between ambassadors. Russia jumps in to get back at China for eyeing Siberia and copying Su-27's. Iran and Pakistan come to China's aid, and NATO for the US and the CIS for Russia.

Trade war between the US and China that escalates into a real war after increased tensions and heated talks between ambassadors. Iran and Pakistan come to China's aid, and NATO for the US and the CIS for Russia.
Look back at May 1941 a month before the start of WW-2, Japan and the USA's were each others #1 trading partner, just as the USSR and German's were each others #1 trading partner! At times of international stress, trade has little to do with peace and, whatever the cost of trade stopping the loss will be absorbed. Even when war breaks out, the conquering of enemy territory is what each side is depending on to solve some of their problem of trade loss.
Japan invaded China because it needed raw/natural resources. The USA started the embargo resources because of the invasion of Japan has very few of. Indeed, the two things that caused the Japanese to enter the was against the USA, was the trade embargo of steel first and oil second. The importance of the day of 12-07-41, was the nation of Japan had exactly six months oil reserves. The Japanese military had to go down to southeast Asian, conquer the territories and start shipping the crude oil back to the island nation of Japan.

Russia jumps in to get back at China for eyeing Siberia and copying Su-27's.
This is such a small item in the overall trade situation, it is not worth mentioning! Agricultural trade has a far greater impact. The long standing border disagreements (while no combat lately) is something that simmer under the surface!

Why are people so baffled by this.

And not the charts showing strains on fresh water supply. People want to know when the next war is much more so than when they can't shower or drink clean water anymore.

What is wrong with our species?

Why are people so baffled by this.

And not the charts showing strains on fresh water supply. People want to know when the next war is much more so than when they can't shower or drink clean water anymore.

What is wrong with our species?

When the Global warming changes the access to fresh water all over the world simultaneously, then we will get a war over the access to the necessity of life. The people living in the hardest hit areas in Africa, Asia, the American continents, even the southern United States, and southern Europe. Governments and countries will collapse and the people living in these areas have no choice, leave or die. The lesser hit areas cannot sustain all these people and can barely sustain their own population.

The 1991 Persian Gulf War was world war III.

Historical Investigation

World War One.
Between 1914 and 1918, 12 Allied countries (including the British Empire and Russian countries) fought against 5 Central Powers (lead by Germany), in Europe.

World War Two.
Between 1939 and 1945, 6 Allied countries (including Great Britain and the Commonwealth) fought against the 3 countries of Germany, Italy, and Japan plus other smaller nations, in Europe (including Africa) and Asia.

The Persian Gulf War.
In the Middle East in 1991, 44 Coalition Nations fought to remove Iraqi troops from the small country of Kuwait (located on the Persian Gulf).
Of these, 32 nations lead by the United States of America gave direct military aid, with 12 giving other aid.

Statistically, (I) 12 to 5: (II) 6 to 3: (III) 44 to 1, and because it involved many, many nations from around the world compared to the previous two wars, should not the 1991 Persian Gulf War really have been called World War Three?

Another fact to support this assertion is that this was the first war to be watched 'in real time' by a world audience via the world's television networks - it truly was a World-Wide-War, being the third in the 20th century.

My first choice for the start of WW-3 would be Israel against its neighbors and the "war by proxy" would drag the USA, Russian and other allies into WW-3. I can foresee Egypt with its changing government creating a new dynamic in the problem.
My second choice for the beginning of WW-3 would be a war that starts between India and Pakistan and again allies would be dragged into the war!
I do not think it would begin with some involvement with the waring parties in the war on terror.

i don't think if something happened between egypt and israel in future , russia will involve , in 1973 war and before it , they refused to give us necessary military equipments , and they wanted to control ( when we should attack israel) so we had to Expel all their experts from egypt in 1972

photo before they get on the plane and get back to russia

268791_117094081716275_100002470512561_129190_3245695_n.jpg

so we won't need them in any coming war .

about usa joining the war , no i can't be really sure , as egypt considered to be (the mother) of 21 middle east countries (arabs i mean) so they will stop oil exports to usa and europe again and put their military equipments under egypt service as they did in 1973 .

---------------------------

i would say it will start like that (gulf countries and nato) will attack iran , china and russia will involve , and so it begain

The 1991 Persian Gulf War was world war III.

Historical Investigation

World War One.
Between 1914 and 1918, 12 Allied countries (including the British Empire and Russian countries) fought against 5 Central Powers (lead by Germany), in Europe.

World War Two.
Between 1939 and 1945, 6 Allied countries (including Great Britain and the Commonwealth) fought against the 3 countries of Germany, Italy, and Japan plus other smaller nations, in Europe (including Africa) and Asia.

The Persian Gulf War.
In the Middle East in 1991, 44 Coalition Nations fought to remove Iraqi troops from the small country of Kuwait (located on the Persian Gulf).
Of these, 32 nations lead by the United States of America gave direct military aid, with 12 giving other aid.

Statistically, (I) 12 to 5: (II) 6 to 3: (III) 44 to 1, and because it involved many, many nations from around the world compared to the previous two wars, should not the 1991 Persian Gulf War really have been called World War Three?

Another fact to support this assertion is that this was the first war to be watched 'in real time' by a world audience via the world's television networks - it truly was a World-Wide-War, being the third in the 20th century.

Some small corrections.

WWI - 18 Allied countries against 5 Central Powers. Battles were fought in Europe, ME, Africa and Pacific. More than 37 million killed (civilian + military)

WWII - 56 countries declared war on Axis Powers. Battles fought almost all over the world. More than 73 million killed (civilian + military)

Gulf War - coalition of 34 nations. Battles fought locally. 27 to 42 thousand killed (civilian + military).

A world war in my opinion is a war fought all over the world and not in one place. The war on terror is fought all over the world against one ideology (world wide Islamic Caliphate). So I think that WWIII has already started as I3BrigPvSk mentioned before.

Back