WW2 Trivia

Clearly the assanation of the Archduke was sparked the balkan powder keg, but the colonial rivalries were the long term causes that cause tension between the Europeon nations. France had disliked germany because the lost alslce lorrain in the franko orussian war. And Britain disliked germany because they saw germany as a rising power( threat to their power). Russia and Serbia had tensions between the Austrian empire because they anexed Bosnia and herezgovinia. In conclusian All countries except the united states are all responsable for world war 1.

Ok, here's a question. It's kind of easy, but I'll post it anyway. Which person took the famous picture of the US flag being raised on Mt. Suribachi? (My avatar)

Navy Boy said:
BaZoOkAzNgReNaDeZ said:
Navy Boy said:
Joe Rosenthal :)

Yeah. :p
So whats the next trivia question BaZoOkAzNgReNaDeZ?

Do I HAVE to post another question? lol I don't know yet. I just thought of that one out of nowhere. If I think of another one, I'll post it. ;)

EDIT: Ok, I thought of one. What was the heaviest tank ever built?

The T-28 had just round about 30 tonns. That's nothing if you see,that e.g. the Tiger II had 70 tonns or the Leopard II A6 has 62 tonns.

The heaviest tank ever constructed was the 'Ratte' or 'Rat' with 1000 tonns. I hope you meant that

Jäger said:
The T-28 had just round about 30 tonns. That's nothing if you see,that e.g. the Tiger II had 70 tonns or the Leopard II A6 has 62 tonns.

The heaviest tank ever constructed was the 'Ratte' or 'Rat' with 1000 tonns. I hope you meant that
I never would have geussed that it would be a Ratte. :?

Jäger said:

The Ratte??? I thought the heaviest tank was the German Maus II? Maybe the Ratte was the heaviest tank in history, but the German Maus II was the heaviest ever built in World War 2 I think. It weighed 192 tons. This thread is on World War 2 history. Or maybe I'm wrong. Maybe the Ratte was the biggest in World War 2. Unless it wasn't even made in that time period.

Back