WW2 stats

yurry

I'm doing a school projetc about WW2 this month and I found some stats but they differ alot. I'm asking for a little help here. Does anyone know a site, book or anythin else with RELIABLE stats (numbers of weapons produced, casualties etc. ).

It is an international project so i realy need to get the numbers right or i'l go :oops: :oops: :oops:

Bear in mind, the Soviets and the Chinese creatively rewrote their own numbers, so this makes much of the data from them unreliable, even with the Cold War over.

For stats on Australia you can go to www.awm.gov.au and then go to the link Australian Military Statictics. This will give you all the facts and figures pertaining to Australia in all our conflicts.

Bear in mind, the Soviets and the Chinese creatively rewrote their own numbers, so this makes much of the data from them unreliable, even with the Cold War over.

Thats an understatment, concidering It took 50 years for the freken government to even acknowledge Operations Mars and it's 1/2 million casulties.

GuyontheRight said:

Thats an understatment, concidering It took 50 years for the freken government to even acknowledge Operations Mars and it's 1/2 million casulties.

Yup. the Soviets also heavily 'increased' German losses for Zitadelle (Kursk). In fact, the German losses for that operation were no greater as a percentage of forces committed than for any other battle during 1943.

Back