good 7 23.33%
so-so 6 20.00%
not good 5 16.67%
stone-age 9 30.00%
Voters: 30. You may not vote on this poll

--

December 15th, 2004  
Dread Mogus

I think they do what they do very well. I've trained with the Canadian Forces and the ones I worked with (Army) were all good people.
December 15th, 2004  
NgoDinhdiem

most of you guys might not know that canadians have fought some of the toughest battles in ww1 and ww2, and if i might not be mistaken the canadians also beated the yanks bcak in the days when they came up to york.(toronto)

yes canada is lacking and our army isn;t parall with our economic status.
yes i also aree that we are leeching off the americans for our security.
however, Canadians is much more liberal then the USA we want to do what the UN mandates, and we dont have any enemies, and if we dollow the USA every move we minds as well become the 51st state
December 15th, 2004  
MadeInChina

no offence, but my frined here nearly spewed his guts out when he heard the two words: canadian and MIlitary together
--
December 15th, 2004  
Trevor

Quote:
Originally Posted by NgoDinhdiem
most of you guys might not know that canadians have fought some of the toughest battles in ww1 and ww2, and if i might not be mistaken the canadians also beated the yanks bcak in the days when they came up to york.(toronto)

Yup. Vimy Ridge to name one. That defined Canada as a tough fighting force. And yes, it was the War of 1812 that we defeated the U.S. Of course they deny it. (Say what you want, godofthunder. It still doesn't make it so!) There's been a big discussion about it on here.
December 15th, 2004  
DTop

That's quite enough Field MDJ. Enough of the Canada bashing, it's time for you to stop.
December 15th, 2004  
2Asskicker

canadian army really really need more resources...

just last week something..news says canadian army's 500 jeeps in afgannistan all got cracks something...cheat equipments again..just like those thrid-hand subs bought from brtian..killed one man..
December 15th, 2004  
Trevor

Mod Edit: Stay on topic.
December 15th, 2004  
2Asskicker

lol..canadian buddy,how is going,
which city u live in?
December 15th, 2004  
Trevor

I'm from Vancouver.
December 15th, 2004  
2Asskicker

lol..me too buddy, richmond here,

ask u a question by the way, wut tank canadian army have?