WTF is this?

--
WTF is this?

January 13th, 2007  
ShooterMcGavin

Topic: WTF is this?

WTF is this?
All I have seen on this forum is uneducated people talking about India China Army etc. What kind of ****ing war history does India have? Where they in WW1 and WW2? Did they help Liberate Europe? Did they ever attempt to take over the world? No I didn't think so. Just because no one has bothered to stomp them doesn't mean they have any ability to do anything in this world war wise. I haven't even seen the countrys Canada and Neatherlands mentioned where they basically taking over Afghanistan from the Talliban as we speak. I see people talking about the Chinese Republic? I don't know if you realised this but there about 10 years behind the western world for military technoligy. There newest plane was garbage.

But back to Canada, they had one of the biggest influences in ww2 and they've had input on 3-4 wars since. They are one of the best trained armys in the world with great technoligy. It seems to be like everyone on this forum is some dumb asian or soviet dude talking about how many missles they have, when in reality there economy is garbage. Nothing better to do but build a army, when still it has no chance against NATO. I'm disgusted and I hope the people actually posting here learn there facts about the world and its history before they come on here telling me India has the best army in the world. That's a frecking joke.
January 13th, 2007  
Gator

And if the Chinese wanted, they could nuke Canada, and Canada would have to ask the United States of America to nuke China back, which as a NATO Member (which is what put Canada into the Afghan Op in the first place) and NORAD Partner, the United States would most likely do anyway.

Sure high tech is nice, but China and India have what Canada and the United States of America do not have, which is many hundreds of millions of people to put into the fight.
On a good note the Chinese and Indians (from India) do not get along.
January 13th, 2007  
ShooterMcGavin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gator
And if the Chinese wanted, they could nuke Canada, and Canada would have to ask the United States of America to nuke China back, which as a NATO Member (which is what put Canada into the Afghan Op in the first place) and NORAD Partner, the United States would most likely do anyway.

Sure high tech is nice, but China and India have what Canada and the United States of America do not have, which is many hundreds of millions of people to put into the fight.
On a good note the Chinese and Indians (from India) do not get along.
Um dude, are you dumb? The world will never come to nuking. The country leaders are smart enough to know not to be so stupid. Besides Canada and USA have a satellite in space protecting them from that. I hope you know Canada and China are huge trading partners when it comes to natural resources like Fresh Water and Oil. China wouldn't do such a thing. And Nato, let's see France Canada USA Germany Italy and England. Add some alliances like Isreal and South Korea and we're basically untouchable. The war will never come down to nukes, thats all talk. When it comes to man power pride and intelligence. Countries like Canada USA and England will always be on top. We've proven that time after freckin' time.

Oh and dude, people mean nothing. Canada has 50 million people, 49 million of them actually add to economy and add to there country making it the great place it is. China has 70 billion people and about 1 % of them actually add to the country. Same with India, the majority of there people are untrained poor people looking for a purpose in life. I'd take one Canadian soldier over 10 Indian Soldiers any day of the week. We have history, we are proven fighters when we have to be.
--
WTF is this?
January 13th, 2007  
Gator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShooterMcGavin
Um dude, are you dumb? The world will never come to nuking. The country leaders are smart enough to know not to be so stupid. Besides Canada and USA have a satellite in space protecting them from that. I hope you know Canada and China are huge trading partners when it comes to natural resources like Fresh Water and Oil. China wouldn't do such a thing. And Nato, let's see France Canada USA Germany Italy and England. Add some alliances like Isreal and South Korea and we're basically untouchable. The war will never come down to nukes, thats all talk. When it comes to man power pride and intelligence. Countries like Canada USA and England will always be on top. We've proven that time after freckin' time.

Your Military Credentials and Security Clearance would be what?

Do you believe in "Star Wars"?

Do you believe Canada to be a Military Powerhouse on the World Stage?

Do you really think me dumb or were you just asking?
January 13th, 2007  
jequirity

(Directed at ShooterMcGavin)

Um dude, are you dumb?

Its Great Britain, not England. Officially.

Can you shed more light on this satelite in space with a reference or link?

China has 70billion people? Funny that, the world is populated by less than 7 billion people.
January 13th, 2007  
ShooterMcGavin

Great Britian isn't even a strong world power anymore. They haven't had a powerful army since the 1950's. And yes I believe Canada has one of the most powerful militarys in the world. Another miss conception of this forum, I see people coming here saying South Korea is USA's number one alley? Where the hell are you from? Canada and USA have been number one military and trade alleys for over 70 years. And in all seriousness I believe USA has a satellite in space protecting it from nukes, it's been talked about for years. And of course I'm going to exaggerate on China's population they breed like rabbits and they still add nothing to economy.
January 13th, 2007  
Gator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShooterMcGavin
Great Britian isn't even a strong world power anymore. They haven't had a powerful army since the 1950's. And yes I believe Canada has one of the most powerful militarys in the world. Another miss conception of this forum, I see people coming here saying South Korea is USA's number one alley? Where the hell are you from? Canada and USA have been number one military and trade alleys for over 70 years. And in all seriousness I believe USA has a satellite in space protecting it from nukes, it's been talked about for years. And of course I'm going to exaggerate on China's population they breed like rabbits and they still add nothing to economy.
Well, we shall have to agree to disagree on everything, seeing how England has a Nuclear Ballistic Missile Deterrent, which makes her a Major Military Powerhouse on the World Stage.... and no, I do not view Canada as a Military Powerhouse on the World Stage. I have yet to see an operational Star Wars satellite, and doubt Canada turns over the keys to the box with secrets to a 17 year old.
And last I heard the economy in China was doing ok.
January 13th, 2007  
jequirity

One satelite cannot cover every point on the earth mate. Theres a flaw in your argument for a start.

I never said that Great Britain was a major power, it was you that said that

"When it comes to man power pride and intelligence. Countries like Canada USA and England will always be on top".

To quote your first post

"What kind of ****ing war history does India have? Where they in WW1 and WW2? Did they help Liberate Europe?"

The Indian army, under the direction of Britain fought in WW1 and WW2 and yes, they helped liberate Europe.

See
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British...y#World_War_II
January 13th, 2007  
bulldogg

Let the mods handle this boys, this troll will soon be back under the bridge.
January 13th, 2007  
ShooterMcGavin

Oh wow they helped huh? How many battles did they win? How many people did they lose? That's what I thought. And dude Gator, the satellite protecting nukes has been on the news since 2002, get a clue. And once again you resort to nukes lmfao. The fact you think people will resort to nukes to fight is a joke. It will all come down to man power intelligence and pride. And Canada will come on top along with its allies. If Canada wanted we could have nukes dude, thats what you don't seem to realise. We're the 5th richest country in the world with one of the best economys. We have the most natural resources in the world, including being the world leader in gold natural water iron etc. One of the worlds leaders in oil wheat and others. Like get a clue, this is Canada we're talking about. Not like I'm trying to defend Somalia. Canada seconds largest country, and I hope you know Canada had the bigger navy in the world during ww2. Also contributing to building most the planes and guns used by the alliance. And on top of that, Canada has been ran by Liberal for ages and they added no money to the army. Now that we have a conservative goverment running us (thankfully) we have put alot more money into the army instantly putting us above many countries in the military aspect of things. Add our alliances we have with people, were virtually untouchable. And then you go on about INDIA? INDIA? INDIA IS NOBODY. They'd be off better dead.