WTF is going on in England?

yeah, that would make sense, if i was there, i would be seriously P.O.'d man, hes in the army, not the girl scouts

Pfft, he's not a soldier, he's a pansy. I'd love to have a bout of the old fisticuffs with him. I'd knock him senseless...

Don't get me wrong, i love the monarchy and Prince William is pretty cool - but Harry's a spoilt little nancy boy. I love walking in shoes with blisters, it makes you all the tougher.

Rich.

Were the blisters that bad? I can't access BBC stuff on the net mate they say bad things about me host country hence they block the damn thing. :roll: I know the US is having problems with lowering standards, is the UK in the same boat?

No apparantly the blisters were among the worst in that training group and the doctors let him wear trainers. Now they've healed/ bit better hes back to wearing boots.

Our prince had no benefits. He got to do what ever the other conscripts had to do.

As of the above answer, i guess it was a good call as it can be some serious problems if they arnt treated.

bulldogg said:
Were the blisters that bad? I can't access BBC stuff on the net mate they say bad things about me host country hence they block the damn thing. :roll: I know the US is having problems with lowering standards, is the UK in the same boat?

Lowering standards? Do you have a source for that? Your friends sister's uncle-in-law doesn't count.

Okay now, let me get this straight... Was he at the presentation with his trainers on, or was he allowed to train without the boots but had to wear said boots at the ceremony. 'Cause if he was wearing trainers during the ceremony he should be ashamed of himself, blisters or not. There is such a thing as 'toughing it out'. BUT if he was only training in trainers and wearing boots at the ceremony then that's okay - training is training.

He's still a brat to me - what was with that nazi costume he wore!?!?

Rich.

As far as i believe he wore boots at the ceremony no mention of him wearing trainers was in the press.

He lost his mother in a car crash and his father is hardly with him and has married a woman many blame for his parents divorce. the press is following him constantly and has been bought up by minders. Hardly the most perfect childhood, not suprised he is a brat and makes mistakes.

Okay something has been said about the US lowering standards, and the key to that statement is a British servicemember having foot blisters and wearing sneakers because of it.

I went to US Army basic training in 1970. Obviously during the height of Vietnam. I had blisters on my feet and I was allowed to wear sneakers back then until they healed. I'd say that settles that issue.

Back