Wrong Time to Lose Interest in MBTs - Page 2

--

December 18th, 2007  
A Can of Man

Welcome to the forum.
Maybe Missileer will be the one to talk to about those things.
December 18th, 2007  
nero1234

Sorry mate, guess the older you get, the more easily confused as well, huh?

OK, thanks for the suggestion, lets give him a day or two to see if he sniffs this out, if not, I'll look him up.
December 18th, 2007  
Redleg

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTop
You're quite welcome but I'm not Redleg
No, but I am..

Welcome to the forums Nero, I've replied to your PM now.
--
December 20th, 2007  
National_Guardman_101

Welcome to the Forums
December 20th, 2007  
nero1234

Hi Redleg,
Amongst other things, tonight I've done two multiple entry posts in the "Military Hardware, Gear & Technology" section, sub-sections, "Naval Surface Vessels & Submarines" and "Military Aircraft Discussions".
I suppose this could be something of an historic event, as this is the first time these discussion papers have been published, previously they have only been given out on CDROM to orgainizations like Rosvorouzhenie, VSEL, etc.
Unfortunately, due to the limitations on posting size, I've had to do each in multiple sections.
The significance of this posting is, these are part of the original documentation that went to Rosvorouzhenie, something over ten years ago and reulted in teh Russians funding the six month long third party evaluation of ths work.
Would you like to have a look at these posts and see if they contravene the forums guidelines. If they don't and there is any interest, I'll gradually post the balance of these discussion papers and if I can figure out how, maybe some graphics as well.
You might like to run this past Missileer as well.
Regards,
Nero
PS, Will play around with a graphic for a little while and see if I can get it to work.
December 21st, 2007  
DTop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redleg
No, but I am..

Welcome to the forums Nero, I've replied to your PM now.
Well, that's a load off my mind. This whole thread is weird.