wrong rack!

rotc boy

Well, my friend who just got back from boot camp had some interesting stories to tell...so heres one...as close to his words as I can put it

There was a kid in his platoon who had been on the first firewatch duty of the night. So, when he came back to wake up the next person, he just fell into that guys rack and went to sleep then and there, well, when he got back from his firewatch, he woke the next recruit up for his watch. Well, when he went to go to sleep, he found *we'll call him Smith* Smith in his bed. So he gently woke him up and said "Smith, wake up, you're in the wrong rack!" So Smith got up and went to the next empty rack...which also wasnt his. When that recruit got back from his watch the same thing happened. Well, then it was my friends turn for firewatch and when he got back from his watch, guess who he found in his bed? SMITH! so instead of quietly waking the kid up, he picked up his matress and just rolled Smith out onto the ground.....where he stayed until the morning when the DI found him.:shock:

plenty more stories to come...

Back