The Writing is on The Wall!

--
Boots

April 24th, 2006  
StevenPreece

Topic: The Writing is on The Wall!

Isn't it amusing what kind of sh*te people write on toilet walls? (Excuse the pun)

I remember once running to the toilet in darlington Railway Station. I was busting for a crap and had a turtle's head hanging out of my arse. It was 2 pence to get into a cubicle and would you beleive I had one 2 pence peice and it was slightly bent and wouldn't go in the slot.

I gritted my teeth as a worthy understanding publican swapped my coin for me, whilst I nipped my arse cheeks together. When I finally sat down on the pot and lightened my load I read some writing on the wall that said:

Here I sit broken Hearted, paid 2 pence and only farted!!

Anyone got any more?

Steven Preece
April 24th, 2006  
sunb!

Kilroy was here...
April 24th, 2006  
flo

If you sprinkle when you tinkle, please be sweet and wipe the seat.
--
Boots
April 24th, 2006  
The Cooler King

You have to pay to go to the bathroom in the UK?
April 24th, 2006  
MightyMacbeth

hahaha.. keep those stories coming 8)

You can find all kinds of things written.. Short stories of love and misery.. dates and numbers.. lol.. ahh how hilarious
April 25th, 2006  
5.56X45mm

"If you shake it more than twice you're playing with yourself."

And I can't believe that you have to pay to use a public restroom in the UK.
April 25th, 2006  
Fox

Heh? Okay, that's weird.
April 25th, 2006  
Navy Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by StevenPreece
Isn't it amusing what kind of sh*te people write on toilet walls? (Excuse the pun)

I remember once running to the toilet in darlington Railway Station. I was busting for a crap and had a turtle's head hanging out of my arse. It was 2 pence to get into a cubicle and would you beleive I had one 2 pence peice and it was slightly bent and wouldn't go in the slot.

I gritted my teeth as a worthy understanding publican swapped my coin for me, whilst I nipped my arse cheeks together. When I finally sat down on the pot and lightened my load I read some writing on the wall that said:

Here I sit broken Hearted, paid 2 pence and only farted!!

Anyone got any more?

Steven Preece
Here I site broken hearted tryed to shit,but farted.
April 25th, 2006  
rotc boy

"whoever reads this is a fing moron"
written below it
"yes, as opposed to the genius who wrote it"
April 25th, 2006  
AJChenMPH

"For a good time, call 867-5309."