The Writing is on The Wall!

StevenPreece

Isn't it amusing what kind of sh*te people write on toilet walls? (Excuse the pun)

I remember once running to the toilet in darlington Railway Station. I was busting for a crap and had a turtle's head hanging out of my arse. It was 2 pence to get into a cubicle and would you beleive I had one 2 pence peice and it was slightly bent and wouldn't go in the slot.

I gritted my teeth as a worthy understanding publican swapped my coin for me, whilst I nipped my arse cheeks together. When I finally sat down on the pot and lightened my load I read some writing on the wall that said:

Here I sit broken Hearted, paid 2 pence and only farted!!

Anyone got any more?

Steven Preece

hahaha.. keep those stories coming 8)

You can find all kinds of things written.. Short stories of love and misery.. dates and numbers.. lol.. ahh how hilarious

"If you shake it more than twice you're playing with yourself."

And I can't believe that you have to pay to use a public restroom in the UK.

StevenPreece said:
Isn't it amusing what kind of sh*te people write on toilet walls? (Excuse the pun)

I remember once running to the toilet in darlington Railway Station. I was busting for a crap and had a turtle's head hanging out of my arse. It was 2 pence to get into a cubicle and would you beleive I had one 2 pence peice and it was slightly bent and wouldn't go in the slot.

I gritted my teeth as a worthy understanding publican swapped my coin for me, whilst I nipped my arse cheeks together. When I finally sat down on the pot and lightened my load I read some writing on the wall that said:

Here I sit broken Hearted, paid 2 pence and only farted!!

Anyone got any more?

Steven Preece

Here I site broken hearted tryed to shit,but farted.

"whoever reads this is a f:cen:ing moron"
written below it
"yes, as opposed to the genius who wrote it"

You have to pay to use a public toilet in China as well and I would daresay even at 1 kuai it is highway robbery for the assault your nasal passages endure.
:)
Here the graffiti on the toilet stalls consists of english profanity, often misspelled.

Back