wow, what a role model

Locke

taken from here

Former Spice Girl singer Victoria Beckham, the wife of England soccer captain David, has confessed she has never read a book.

Despite struggling for a hit record for some time, Victoria Beckham said she never had a spare moment to leaf through anything more challenging than fashion magazines.

what sort of :censored: sad message is this sending the kids of today! the sad thing is it seems she is sort of proud of this feat. what is really scary is that when something major happens (WTC, Iraq, world events etc) it is these celebrities who open thier mouths and spout their opinions on the topic, which you can almost gurantee they know nothing about, they were given a line by their publicist, or they are just regurgitating what they read in "Who" and of course, teenies and no brainers, who lap these celebrities every word up take it all in and then regurgitate it out again as though it was fact. i mean, if victoria beckham says she will travel to mars in 2010 (which wouldnt that be nice) everyone is going to believe her

pure and utter bollocks

It really doesn't surprise me. Most of the oh so knowing and enlighted celebs wouldn't know to come in out of the rain without their agent telling them too.

However her Old Man can play some Futbol.

It doesn't really surprise me. Scary to think we fight and defend our country for people like that. What is this world coming to? :shock:

Charge 7 said:
But hey, they have great fashion. :sarc:

thats right, and with her lack of musical talent, becks should put her to work on the streets, she wears the right sort of clothes

Locke said:
Charge 7 said:
But hey, they have great fashion. :sarc:

thats right, and with her lack of musical talent, becks should put her to work on the streets, she wears the right sort of clothes

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Too Funny

least she wont know what "2 timing" is
i guess ignorance is bliss, if she cant count, she doesn't realise how cheap she is! or how expensive that surgery actually costs imean, who buys thier kid a toy car that costs as much as they did

Score one more point for my respect for famous celebrities! :evil:

I remember seeing an education level comparison between George Bush & Company vs. the anti war Hollywood celebs. THere were all kinds of masters and PHD's on Bush's side while Hollywood had HS diplomas and HS drop outs.

Once again I ask why do these types of people feel they have the right to tell the masses what issues to believe in?

um cuz she has an ok body and well, a desireable chest, (well ok, posh doesn't, but there are others that do)

its kind of a double edged sword here. i mean, sure there are celebrities who dont know what they are talking about (prime example here), but as soon as the celebrities who DO know what they are talking about open their mouths, its considered taking advantage of their status. if a democrat supports a cause, and the republicans yell about them abusing their status as a role model, and vice versa (i'm not trying take any political sides here, its just an example!)

so we have a few choices here. the dumb ones keep their mouths shut, or they admit it, either way the informed ones take the heat for having an opinion. it's a damned-if-you-do/damned-if-you-don't situation. the scary part is, if some celebrities, ADULT celebrities, are this far out of the loop, what about the rest of america?

Spice Girls were complete b*llocks I do agree, but you can appreciate what they did for the music business. They paved the way for pop music in general and girl bands. Without them Britney Spears wouldnt even be known today (which would prob be a good thing). Not that I like pop music, but they are icons.
Doesnt surprise me she hasnt read a book. As for the desireable chest Locke, you can have one 2 for 5g's and a wee bit of plastic! :p

sports socks wouldnt be great, be all lumpy! What you need is those chicken fillets all the celebs are using when they want a boost. You shoulda got some for ur 21st!

Back