wow - Katana vs Pistol

The machine gun vs katana is even more impressive!
Those swords are the best this world has seen, not even modern sience can replicate those swords!

It's nothing but some guy spliting a round on a sharp blade. Folks did that back in the day with a old garden tool shied axe.

Nothing special.

thats the katana there for you 8)

Japan still makes them right? and I hear they are REALLY expensive. There are other places and online shops that do produce katanas, but I dont know how original and traditional they are. So maybe best place to get one is Japan, but I dont realy know :)

You can order from Japan. I know one who collects Katana's and samuri armor. They range in price and quality. I know that the last man in Japan that made them in the traditional way was allowed to start training new traditional sword craftsmen again after the "ban", haven't heared anything about it after that though. These swords are however almost imposible to get hold of. (Those that are made in a traditional way)

yes.. And samurai armour would be very great too.
Maybe you can find real antique katanas, but these ofcourse would cost everything!

Katanas are made by continuously heating and folding steel and then forcibly compressing it onto itself. Each Katana is literally hundreds of layers of steel, which is where it derives it incredible durability and strength. Imagine trying to forge one... not a weekend job. I.E. the cost.

Back