Would you vote for Hilary Clinton?

If/When Hilary Clinton runs for president would you vote for her?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• HELL NO, SHE IS AN EVIL WOMAN WHO SHE BE LOCKED UP WITH HER ADULTERING HUSBAND

• Total voters
Nope.

Hillary%20Clinton%20With%20Soldier.jpg

(If deemed offensive, please remove. Doesn't seem over the line to me)

Not with a gun to my head.
BTW: If I have nightmares because of this poll. Yer payin for the Therapy :lol:

Doody said:
If Kerry loses then she's on for 2008 :shock:

:? It'll probably be a battle of teh sexes then. Female Democrats vs Male Republican. If she wins, teh US will have its first female president.

Darkmb101 said:
Doody said:
If Kerry loses then she's on for 2008 :shock:

:? It'll probably be a battle of teh sexes then. Female Democrats vs Male Republican. If she wins, teh US will have its first female president.

AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we'de turn into a bunch of gay homos and the planet would turn upside down! Just kidding. But there is a very real chance that she would ban ALL weapons and control the ownership of penknives. Plus I wopuld lose my precious rifles and my shotgun :cry: :sleep: :biggun: :firedevi:

Let the sexist perv go to...................................... :firedevi:

AlexKall said:
yes i would (and i seem to be the only one)
Perhaps it's because you couldn't vote for her if you wanted to?? Vast majority of Europe has an unrealistic bias in favor of Democrats that I just don't completely understand.

I wonder who the Republican Party would run?

godofthunder9010 said:
AlexKall said:
yes i would (and i seem to be the only one)
Perhaps it's because you couldn't vote for her if you wanted to?? Vast majority of Europe has an unrealistic bias in favor of Democrats that I just don't completely understand.

I wonder who the Republican Party would run?

Well, as far as I'm concerned, the Democrats seems to be comparable to the conservatives in Europe ;)

However, I don't know if I would vote for her or not (if I could vote in a US election) because I don't know enough about her and her politics!

Back