would you survive?

Wasn't there this thing with a woman who lost her entire face after being attacked by a friend's chimpanzee?
I believe in shot guns.

Wasn't there this thing with a woman who lost her entire face after being attacked by a friend's chimpanzee?
I believe in shot guns.
Yeah, a 200 lb Chimp! She was on Oprah's program this week & I saw footage of it elsewhere.1st Public display of her face, OMG! No hands, no eyes, a huge blob for a "nose" & a hole where the mouth(& jaw?) was. Horrendous damage.:shock: They're hoping to find a donor face for her. $50 Million suit filed on the owner.

I have a cat .......hehehhehee, lol

Would You Survive?

House Cat: 100% Chance

Racoon: 100% Chance

Coyote: 90% Chance

Medium Sized Dog: 71% Chance

Large Dog: 63% Chance

Wolf:52% Chance

Small Shark: 49% Chance

Large Shark: 30% Chance

Predetory Cat: 67% Chance

Elephant52% Chance

Lion or Tiger: 60% Chance

Bear: 45% Chance

Alligator: 0% Chance

Gorilla: 37% Chance

Human:34% Chance

Last edited:
The lowest chance I had was 49% for alligator, though why they consider an elephant less dangerous than alligators, bears, and gorillas is beyond me. If they really want to elephants can go through the damn building and kill you, it's comical that they give anyone higher than 0% chance of survival against those beasts - without guns of course.

Yea I'd survive, simply because I'd either become their dinner or have them as dinner :)

But on that test I'm 100% on everything except a large shark.

gd.php

Last edited:
My parental blocks stopped me from seeing the picture or whatever it was. Would you mind explaining to me what it was so I can get involved please?

Did I do ok or what? lol :-D

96% on a house cat? So, if your kitten attacks you 100 times, 4 times you are dead? ???

This test must be ridiculous... :)

I did it but do not recall the numbers, seems I have to stay away from sharks and alligators.

Rattler

Yeah, it works. But it takes you out too.

Me, I'm so out of shape and poor health I think a mouse would win.

Finally got on on my Dad's comp. Here's my score:

Would You Survive?House Cat: 100% ChanceRacoon: 100% ChanceCoyote: 100% ChanceMedium Sized Dog: 100% ChanceLarge Dog: 100% Chance Wolf:100% ChanceSmall Shark: 45% ChanceLarge Shark: 11% ChancePredetory Cat: 82% ChanceElephant100% ChanceLion or Tiger: 67% ChanceBear: 82% ChanceAlligator: 30% ChanceGorilla: 67% ChanceHuman:71% Chance

I feel I did rather well. Nice to know I could survive most things. lol.

OK I took the test again, and once again I would survive everything at 100%. except the shark I get very low scores on that, around 10%, BUT I think the test is incorrect, it does not take into consideration that I would do my best to eat the shark, before he ate me.

Back