Would you stay here?

i most certanly would,i mean,hey its so fancy nad classy that i probably wouldnt be able to resist,and as for ghosts,i bet they run away form my 12 gauge :lol: ;)

yes i would stay there, i aint afraid of no ghosts, as long i as i have a phone to call ghostbusters with ;) :D

Yes, I would stay there because it looks like one heck of a nice place to stay and because I've been to scarier looking castles in France and Germany.

Of course I would stay there. If there is a ghost, HE should be the one afraid of ME.

T.G.I.
Thats the spirit T.G.I he is the...*ghost comes trough the wall in to the room* AAAAAAAAAAAAAA rUUUUUUUUUNNNNN!!!! :lol:

I think there advertising the place as haunted to get people to log on to the site.

Its as every bit as good as you think it is!!

Alot of clay pegion shooting there

I would stay there because it looks like one heck of a nice place to stay and because I've been to scarier looking castles in France and Germany.

Scarier or older? The older the castle is, it does not necessarily means that it's scarier. Instead, it's an honor to be in the precense of history.

Sounds like a cool place, really nice hotell (thats the impression i got) and its a friendly monk thats the gost, hehe

Back