Would you like to shoot somebody? - Page 4

View Poll Results :Would you like to shoot someone?
yes 15 42.86%
no 20 57.14%
Voters: 35. You may not vote on this poll

--
Boots

January 26th, 2009  
wolfen

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTop
wolfen it stands for Rules Of Engagement. It means there are guidelines, rules, and regulations even in combat as to who, what and when you are allowed to shoot.
Oh ok, thanks, in may day we called it Rules of War.
January 30th, 2009  
Balkan-MiG

When somebody really makes me angry, i would love nothing better than to get an Ak-47 and blast the crap out of him.
But i know i wouldnt, its not such a extreme case.

Though i would be glad to shoot Mikhail Gorbachov, George Bush and probably Bill Clinton.
January 31st, 2009  
wolfen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balkan-MiG
When somebody really makes me angry, i would love nothing better than to get an Ak-47 and blast the crap out of him.
But i know i wouldnt, its not such a extreme case.

Though i would be glad to shoot Mikhail Gorbachov, George Bush and probably Bill Clinton.
Mikhail Gorbachov........naa too much trouble for me
George Bush ..............Nope I liek him, besides Dick Chaney might go bird hunting near you if you shoot Bush
Bill Clinton..................Need bullets?
--
Boots
February 7th, 2009  
mocco

not that i would........... but if i could then Paul Keating, (exPM of Australia, republican, francophile, pig-farmer, arrogant c*nt), would be one on my list, next would be one Arthur Freeman, who, last week, took his his four year old daughter from her car seat and threw her off Westgate bridge, plunging 60 metres to her death. (and boy, they wouldn't have to ask me twice to put a few rounds in that ba$tard.... )
February 7th, 2009  
The Other Guy

Lemme do a refresh here... I would never ever shoot anyone, but I would love to have a shot at Donald Rumsfeld, even if it were just a fist.
February 8th, 2009  
-- Dusty

I think this is a loaded question.
Is it "would you kill someone" versus "would you like to kill someone"?
Would I kill someone? You bet, in self-defense. But would I like to kill anyone? No. Absolutely not. Even if it was Hitler or OBL. I cannot fathom "liking" the taking of something that I cannot give back.

Can I do it? Hell yeah. Anyone can do it. But anyone that likes it needs a lot of serious help mentally.
February 8th, 2009  
wolfen

Would I kill someone? >>>>>>>yes
Would I like to kill someone?>>>>>yes ( been there done that )
Would I enjoy killing somebody? >>>Depends on why I have to kill them.
May 18th, 2009  
sky2979

I definetly feel like shooting someone......right about'''NOW!!!! lol..
May 19th, 2009  
rattler

If you want a true answer: Yes.

I do not feel any better because of that.

Rattler
May 19th, 2009  
major liability

The newest neurological research shows that if you DON'T want to kill someone at one point or another, you're probably abnormal. Remember, our brains have been evolving since long before civilization, and existence back in the day was the definition of brutal. Vengeance has been shown to activate the same part of the brain as sex in men. Recent studies have shown that as much as a fifth of the U.S. population may be psychopaths, people who are not necessarily evil, but feel no empathy.

A lot of people like to think we're inherently good because of their own feelings and experiences. But they have lived their entire lives with the support network of modern civilization and the regulation of law enforcement. Imagine the place you live in total anarchy with no tech more advanced than a stick with a rock tied to it: daily life for our ancestors. It's not hard to see why such obsolescent defense mechanisms are built-in. Survival of the fittest was the only rule back then.