Would you like to shoot somebody? - Page 3

View Poll Results :Would you like to shoot someone?
yes 15 42.86%
no 20 57.14%
Voters: 35. You may not vote on this poll

--
Would you like to shoot somebody?

November 25th, 2008  
wolfen

Dunno how much it is, but I'd dam sure do it for free if thet'd let me, but I'm not allowe dto play anymore
December 27th, 2008  
FULLMETALJACKET

i dont think it's a question of would you like to, rather would you if you had to. some people join careers knowing very well they will be granted the opportunity..
December 28th, 2008  
wolfen

Quote:
Originally Posted by FULLMETALJACKET
i dont think it's a question of would you like to, rather would you if you had to. some people join careers knowing very well they will be granted the opportunity..
Would I? yea
Would I if I had to? Yea
Was I ever granted the opportunity? Yea
The real question is......................Would you enjoy it?
--
December 30th, 2008  
manoverbored

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfen
You shoot Binladen I'm sure you won't get put in prision, I think you'd be on the recieveing end of a medal.

bull ****. you would be locked up. there is a simple thing called ROE
December 30th, 2008  
LeMask

voted no. I definetely dont want to have blood on my hands. bad guy or not...

It's a thing I dont want to do. But If someone is trying to kill me, I would shoot him. Rather have blood on my hands than to die... comon sense I guess.
December 31st, 2008  
wolfen

Quote:
Originally Posted by manoverbored
bull ****. you would be locked up. there is a simple thing called ROE
Ok please explain ROE, I goggle it and I get Roe vs Wade, and somehow I don't think you mean a pregnant terrorist getting an abortion
January 25th, 2009  
DTop

wolfen it stands for Rules Of Engagement. It means there are guidelines, rules, and regulations even in combat as to who, what and when you are allowed to shoot.
January 25th, 2009  
FutureMedic

If I got a chance to plant a round between Osama's eyes, you're damn right I would enjoy it.
January 25th, 2009  
SHERMAN

This is a thread born in sin. The assumption that people who like guns/ carry guns/ wahtever do it because secretly we are deranged killers is absurd.

My self, I would rather do alot of things than shoot at a living creature. Would I do it in self defence? Yes. No thought process involved. In all of my "near firefights"(luckily it never came to a real firefight) I hoped the other side will back down. And they did. I was very happy they did, not because I was scared(although I was scared) but because I did not want to kill them.

This said, the question is: Do I think the world would be a better place if some people were shot in the head? Yes, though I am not eager to go and do it....
January 25th, 2009  
major liability

I don't even hunt, because I won't shoot an animal if I'm not prepared to fully utilize every part of the kill, unless it's a matter of survival. I would never be able to forgive myself if my actions led to the death of an innocent person. However, given the oppurtunity to kill a scumbag like a human trafficker, rapist. or serial killer, I'd finish them without hesitation. And if it happened to a loved one, I'd do it even with a cop watching me. I don't believe in correction for crimes that sickening; even if the person can reform, he doesn't deserve the chance, or the oxygen he consumes.