Would you like to shoot somebody?

Would you like to shoot someone?

• yes

Votes: 15 42.9%
  • no

Votes: 20 57.1%

• Total voters
Dunno how much it is, but I'd dam sure do it for free if thet'd let me, but I'm not allowe dto play anymore :(

i dont think it's a question of would you like to, rather would you if you had to. some people join careers knowing very well they will be granted the opportunity..

i dont think it's a question of would you like to, rather would you if you had to. some people join careers knowing very well they will be granted the opportunity..

Would I? yea
Would I if I had to? Yea
Was I ever granted the opportunity? Yea
The real question is......................Would you enjoy it?

voted no. I definetely dont want to have blood on my hands. bad guy or not...

It's a thing I dont want to do. But If someone is trying to kill me, I would shoot him. Rather have blood on my hands than to die... comon sense I guess.

wolfen it stands for Rules Of Engagement. It means there are guidelines, rules, and regulations even in combat as to who, what and when you are allowed to shoot.

This is a thread born in sin. The assumption that people who like guns/ carry guns/ wahtever do it because secretly we are deranged killers is absurd.

My self, I would rather do alot of things than shoot at a living creature. Would I do it in self defence? Yes. No thought process involved. In all of my "near firefights"(luckily it never came to a real firefight) I hoped the other side will back down. And they did. I was very happy they did, not because I was scared(although I was scared) but because I did not want to kill them.

This said, the question is: Do I think the world would be a better place if some people were shot in the head? Yes, though I am not eager to go and do it....

I don't even hunt, because I won't shoot an animal if I'm not prepared to fully utilize every part of the kill, unless it's a matter of survival. I would never be able to forgive myself if my actions led to the death of an innocent person. However, given the oppurtunity to kill a scumbag like a human trafficker, rapist. or serial killer, I'd finish them without hesitation. And if it happened to a loved one, I'd do it even with a cop watching me. I don't believe in correction for crimes that sickening; even if the person can reform, he doesn't deserve the chance, or the oxygen he consumes.

Last edited:
wolfen it stands for Rules Of Engagement. It means there are guidelines, rules, and regulations even in combat as to who, what and when you are allowed to shoot.

Oh ok, thanks, in may day we called it Rules of War.

When somebody really makes me angry, i would love nothing better than to get an Ak-47 and blast the crap out of him.
But i know i wouldnt, its not such a extreme case.

Though i would be glad to shoot Mikhail Gorbachov, George Bush and probably Bill Clinton.

When somebody really makes me angry, i would love nothing better than to get an Ak-47 and blast the crap out of him.
But i know i wouldnt, its not such a extreme case.

Though i would be glad to shoot Mikhail Gorbachov, George Bush and probably Bill Clinton.

Mikhail Gorbachov........naa too much trouble for me
George Bush ..............Nope I liek him, besides Dick Chaney might go bird hunting near you if you shoot Bush :)
Bill Clinton..................Need bullets?

not that i would........... but if i could then Paul Keating, (exPM of Australia, republican, francophile, pig-farmer, arrogant c*nt), would be one on my list, next would be one Arthur Freeman, who, last week, took his his four year old daughter from her car seat and threw her off Westgate bridge, plunging 60 metres to her death. (and boy, they wouldn't have to ask me twice to put a few rounds in that ba$tard....:x :2guns:)

Lemme do a refresh here... I would never ever shoot anyone, but I would love to have a shot at Donald Rumsfeld, even if it were just a fist.

I think this is a loaded question.
Is it "would you kill someone" versus "would you like to kill someone"?
Would I kill someone? You bet, in self-defense. But would I like to kill anyone? No. Absolutely not. Even if it was Hitler or OBL. I cannot fathom "liking" the taking of something that I cannot give back.

Can I do it? Hell yeah. Anyone can do it. But anyone that likes it needs a lot of serious help mentally.

Would I kill someone? >>>>>>>yes
Would I like to kill someone?>>>>>yes ( been there done that )
Would I enjoy killing somebody? >>>Depends on why I have to kill them.

The newest neurological research shows that if you DON'T want to kill someone at one point or another, you're probably abnormal. Remember, our brains have been evolving since long before civilization, and existence back in the day was the definition of brutal. Vengeance has been shown to activate the same part of the brain as sex in men. Recent studies have shown that as much as a fifth of the U.S. population may be psychopaths, people who are not necessarily evil, but feel no empathy.

A lot of people like to think we're inherently good because of their own feelings and experiences. But they have lived their entire lives with the support network of modern civilization and the regulation of law enforcement. Imagine the place you live in total anarchy with no tech more advanced than a stick with a rock tied to it: daily life for our ancestors. It's not hard to see why such obsolescent defense mechanisms are built-in. Survival of the fittest was the only rule back then.

Back