Would Hitler Have Succeded if... - Page 2

--

May 17th, 2004  
Marksman

Well
Quote:
Ok, not to dismiss the brave partisans, they hardly stalled the entire German ary, only a small part of it.
sherman my dear friend the partizans counted in 1942 about 70,000 men and women and yes they slowed the movement of the greater part of german army
(grandpa and grandma were partizans)
May 17th, 2004  
Pollux

Sorry Marksman,
my Granpa was down there, and he said they just were a "pain in the ass"
May 17th, 2004  
Marksman

Respect to him,now there any man fighting for his country is a hero,Hail to his glory,even if he was a nazi
--
May 17th, 2004  
Redleg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marksman
Respect to him,now there any man fighting for his country is a hero,Hail to his glory,even if he was a nazi
Careful with comments like that!
Not all Germans during WW2 were Nazis!
May 17th, 2004  
Redneck

Roger that, I've got two Aunts whose fathers were in the Wehrmacht.
May 17th, 2004  
Achilles

hey man, ive got a lot of german blood in me so try to keep the dis factor on the dowm-low.not that i like hitler, but hey he did serve with disinction during wwI
May 17th, 2004  
Redneck

Our point was that not every German soldier was a Nazi-Gestapo-SS man. We are NOT challenging the fact that the Nazis were some of the most evil SOBs ever to hold power.

Alright, end of detour, git back on topic and drive on.
May 18th, 2004  
Marksman

Yep your right not all of them were nazis.I apologize
May 20th, 2004  
airmanpatroler

I believe that Germany and Italy declaring war on US was areally bad idea... maybe they thought the US would handle Japan first? Who knows. Another bad idea was the counter-offensive in the bulge that did nothing but hasten the war on the western front.
May 20th, 2004  
Marksman

Africa campain was a very inportant one for the end of the war if hitler have sucseeded to rule the africa,US would never go to sicily and so on...