Which would you choose

Tvoi-Vrag

Banned
If you had to pick a side what would you pick the country you currently reside in or your race. I've been thinking about this question a lot lately and I want to see what everyone has to say. I would pick race, because I want the survival for my culture and my people. I'd fight for slavs.... Oh yeah a lot of people when I ask what race they are they say American that is not a race unless you are a native

Now, I wouldn't want to figth against anyone or for anyone.

But if the situation would show up, and I had to defend.

Then it would be for Sweden. (Only to protect my family)

And if I would have less better things to do; I would then fight for Russia, since I have it in my blood.

I would love to fight for my race, (slav), but in reality am going to pick country since I am going in the U.S. military.

Kind of an easy question as the answer is which ever one is attacking me.

Primarily I would say it is more likely that I would be defending my country than it is my race as New Zealand is a multi-racial society.

Vitaly said:
I would love to fight for my race, (slav), but in reality am going to pick country since I am going in the U.S. military.

It will be tough if you are ever asked to fight against them, which can very well happen (Yugoslavia for one).

the_13th_redneck said:
Vitaly said:

It will be tough if you are ever asked to fight against them, which can very well happen (Yugoslavia for one).

Yep, but the contract says U.S. Army so I'll will have to deal with it.

Back