Would you choose this over the UN?

i don't think so because then if people stade with the un and the other countys join them there will be many fights wars because there are not like there make a new force like axis or something like there don't know what there are doing so the un is going to send the un and see what is happen

i don't think so because then if people stade with the un and the other countys join them there will be many fights wars because there are not like there make a new force like axis or something like there don't know what there are doing so the un is going to send the un and see what is happen

Try an apostrophy, a comma, or a full stop here or there, they do wonders for writing.

Same with spelling.

I like the concept of EuroCorps. General Romeo Delair (ret), commander of the UN peacekeeping operation in Rwanda, spoke at my University and he spent a great deal of time talking about the need for organizations of this sort; groups htat can react quickly and are made up of different cultural back grounds. Persoanlly, I wish Canada could join; maybe we could commit a whole company :roll:

I think its biggest problem and also for the UN and EU is Turkey, and its relations with other countries

Back