Would China go to war for N.Korea? - Page 8

--

November 23rd, 2004  
Brotchador

It looks like we're back to square one people, we can't predict the future especially with someone in power like Kim, who is unstable and very unpredictable. What about the Military Officers around him? do you people think that All of them would follow his orders blindly? would they risk everything they have just to please the whims of this lunatic?

Would Kim consult China in case he has plans to invade S.Korea? Does he think he can win? so many questions left unanswered...
November 23rd, 2004  
Darcia

I doubt he would talk to china, China may reveal info to the other nations or news may leak.
November 23rd, 2004  
FlyingFrog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dameon
I doubt he would talk to china, China may reveal info to the other nations or news may leak.
That's right. Kim is a untrustfull person. He will not consult with Chinese at all. But he does not much the might to go into war, what he wants is only sticking on his lonely NK, until he passes away. I really don't like untrustfull people like Kim, but I have sympathy towards N.Korean people, most of them are innocent in all the messes of NK related issues.
--
November 24th, 2004  
Darcia

China already 'hides' enough info for North Korea so i doubt Kim would even trust them to start with.
November 24th, 2004  
FlyingFrog

Quote:
China already 'hides' enough info for North Korea so i doubt Kim would even trust them to start with.
Jesus, now you play the ball back to China's side.

So, what kind of info do you think China "hides" for NK? I cannot think one.
November 24th, 2004  
MadeInChina

actually, NK started the reforms by making a *model city of a chinese city just across the yalu river.. they are going to do the chinese 1979 glasnost thing again, and i dont know.... they have a chance to make it to the big leagues, say given 50 yhears???
November 24th, 2004  
Darcia

It is known China helps secretly get North Korean Citizens who make it to China to other nations.
November 25th, 2004  
MadeInChina

hell no, if uve seen the news, the chinese sends illegal nks back home...

not a good thing to do, but chinas got its own probelm in manchuria, doenst need more nk probelms to add to the pile
November 25th, 2004  
Brotchador

Quote:
It is known China helps secretly get North Korean Citizens who make it to China to other nations.
Yes, that is true. china has used the Philippines several times as a transit point for N.K. defectors to come to S.korea.
November 25th, 2004  
A Can of Man

That's for cases where it becomes impossible to lead them out without telling people... i.e. high profile incidents.
In other cases the North Koreans are either sheltered or sent to transit points to go to South Korea.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYC88mm
h**l no, if uve seen the news, the chinese sends illegal nks back home...

not a good thing to do, but chinas got its own probelm in manchuria, doenst need more nk probelms to add to the pile