Would China go to war for N.Korea? - Page 7

--

November 21st, 2004  
It's all a game

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_13th_redneck
Well so much for China going to the aid of North Korea. China claims Baekdusan (also spelt like Paekdu-san) which is the highest mountain in the Korean peninsular. So it claims North Korean territory which it really has no right to.
I think if China goes to war to defend North Korea, it won't be for North Korea's sake... and as "compensation for the help" may even help itself to some territory as well.
Don't worry about that. China will, with the help of us, become a very very very very powerful democrasy (whatever that is). And some day, these little nations will again seek for China's protection and may join the United States of China.

OK OK, China may implode and break up and be grabbed by its neighbors. Yeah, possible and not too much of a bad thing anyway. You and I only live like, 120 years (as Chinese or Koreans)? Why bother being so passionate about these silly things? Heheh...
November 21st, 2004  
Darcia

China is also part of the USA, Wal mart and China do alot of trading. Most of what China exsports goes straight to wal mart control...in America. They are both stuck together because America sends in raw materils and China sends back products. theyt can't exist without each other anymore.
November 21st, 2004  
A Can of Man

Dude, calm down and write sentences that actually make sense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by It's all a game

Don't worry about that. China will, with the help of us, become a very very very very powerful democrasy (whatever that is). And some day, these little nations will again seek for China's protection and may join the United States of China.

OK OK, China may implode and break up and be grabbed by its neighbors. Yeah, possible and not too much of a bad thing anyway. You and I only live like, 120 years (as Chinese or Koreans)? Why bother being so passionate about these silly things? Heheh...
--
November 21st, 2004  
It's all a game

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dameon
China is also part of the USA, Wal mart and China do alot of trading. Most of what China exsports goes straight to wal mart control...in America. They are both stuck together because America sends in raw materils and China sends back products. theyt can't exist without each other anymore.
Hehe, that's difficult to say now. A 10-minute walk from where I live (in China) now, there is a WalMart! And there are so many other American businesses in China, just as there are so many other foreign businesses in China nowadays This is another reason that war between the two would be difficult to start. The politicians control the country, the corporations control the politicians. Don't we all agree to that?

So you may say either China owns part of the USA (think of all the US debts in China's hand) or US owns part of China.

In the end, it may be the NWO that owns the world.
November 21st, 2004  
It's all a game

Quote:

Quote:

Dude, you are brave to pick on my English. If I don't seem to make sense, you should first consider whether you get my point or my sense of humor.

OK. Please enlighten me: Where do you think I didn't make sense?
November 21st, 2004  
A Can of Man

Actually I didn't get anything.

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

Dude, you are brave to pick on my English. If I don't seem to make sense, you should first consider whether you get my point or my sense of humor.

The next post yeah I got it.
A lot like Korean corporations in China as well.

Quote:

Hehe, that's difficult to say now. A 10-minute walk from where I live (in China) now, there is a WalMart! And there are so many other American businesses in China, just as there are so many other foreign businesses in China nowadays This is another reason that war between the two would be difficult to start. The politicians control the country, the corporations control the politicians. Don't we all agree to that?

So you may say either China owes part of the USA (think of all the US debts in China's hand) and US owes part of China.
In the end, it may be the NWO that owes the world.
But sadly we're off topic again.
November 21st, 2004  
Darcia

China may not help NK if it goes agianst what China wants, if it is only an SK Invasion then most likly they will sit back and watch, or maybe they may go in and take part of Nk for themseleves.
November 22nd, 2004  
MadeInChina

most likely china wont attack, because it would open up a land trade route between chiense and korean economy
November 22nd, 2004  
Darcia

Thats true it may be for economical purposes, However China may not go in directly but they may secretly supply arms.
November 23rd, 2004  
MadeInChina

actually, mostly food since war will torn the country apart beisdes its drought, famine and diasters