Would China go to war for N.Korea?

the_13th_redneck said:
Well so much for China going to the aid of North Korea. China claims Baekdusan (also spelt like Paekdu-san) which is the highest mountain in the Korean peninsular. So it claims North Korean territory which it really has no right to.
I think if China goes to war to defend North Korea, it won't be for North Korea's sake... and as "compensation for the help" may even help itself to some territory as well.

Don't worry about that. China will, with the help of us, become a very very very very powerful democrasy (whatever that is). And some day, these little nations will again seek for China's protection and may join the United States of China.

OK OK, China may implode and break up and be grabbed by its neighbors. Yeah, possible and not too much of a bad thing anyway. You and I only live like, 120 years (as Chinese or Koreans)? Why bother being so passionate about these silly things? Heheh...

China is also part of the USA, Wal mart and China do alot of trading. Most of what China exsports goes straight to wal mart control...in America. They are both stuck together because America sends in raw materils and China sends back products. theyt can't exist without each other anymore.

Dude, calm down and write sentences that actually make sense.

It's all a game said:
Don't worry about that. China will, with the help of us, become a very very very very powerful democrasy (whatever that is). And some day, these little nations will again seek for China's protection and may join the United States of China.

OK OK, China may implode and break up and be grabbed by its neighbors. Yeah, possible and not too much of a bad thing anyway. You and I only live like, 120 years (as Chinese or Koreans)? Why bother being so passionate about these silly things? Heheh...

Dameon said:
China is also part of the USA, Wal mart and China do alot of trading. Most of what China exsports goes straight to wal mart control...in America. They are both stuck together because America sends in raw materils and China sends back products. theyt can't exist without each other anymore.

Hehe, that's difficult to say now. A 10-minute walk from where I live (in China) now, there is a WalMart! And there are so many other American businesses in China, just as there are so many other foreign businesses in China nowadays This is another reason that war between the two would be difficult to start. The politicians control the country, the corporations control the politicians. Don't we all agree to that?

So you may say either China owns part of the USA (think of all the US debts in China's hand) or US owns part of China.

In the end, it may be the NWO that owns the world. :lol:

the_13th_redneck said:

It's all a game said:

Dude, you are brave to pick on my English. If I don't seem to make sense, you should first consider whether you get my point or my sense of humor. :)

OK. Please enlighten me: Where do you think I didn't make sense?

Actually I didn't get anything.

It's all a game said:
the_13th_redneck said:

It's all a game said:

Dude, you are brave to pick on my English. If I don't seem to make sense, you should first consider whether you get my point or my sense of humor. :)

The next post yeah I got it.
A lot like Korean corporations in China as well.

It's all a game said:
Hehe, that's difficult to say now. A 10-minute walk from where I live (in China) now, there is a WalMart! And there are so many other American businesses in China, just as there are so many other foreign businesses in China nowadays This is another reason that war between the two would be difficult to start. The politicians control the country, the corporations control the politicians. Don't we all agree to that?

So you may say either China owes part of the USA (think of all the US debts in China's hand) and US owes part of China.
In the end, it may be the NWO that owes the world. :lol:

But sadly we're off topic again.

China may not help NK if it goes agianst what China wants, if it is only an SK Invasion then most likly they will sit back and watch, or maybe they may go in and take part of Nk for themseleves.

Thats true it may be for economical purposes, However China may not go in directly but they may secretly supply arms.

It looks like we're back to square one people, we can't predict the future especially with someone in power like Kim, who is unstable and very unpredictable. What about the Military Officers around him? do you people think that All of them would follow his orders blindly? would they risk everything they have just to please the whims of this lunatic?

Would Kim consult China in case he has plans to invade S.Korea? Does he think he can win? so many questions left unanswered...

Dameon said:
I doubt he would talk to china, China may reveal info to the other nations or news may leak.

That's right. Kim is a untrustfull person. He will not consult with Chinese at all. But he does not much the might to go into war, what he wants is only sticking on his lonely NK, until he passes away. I really don't like untrustfull people like Kim, but I have sympathy towards N.Korean people, most of them are innocent in all the messes of NK related issues.

China already 'hides' enough info for North Korea so i doubt Kim would even trust them to start with.

Dameon said:
China already 'hides' enough info for North Korea so i doubt Kim would even trust them to start with.

Jesus, now you play the ball back to China's side.

So, what kind of info do you think China "hides" for NK? I cannot think one.

actually, NK started the reforms by making a *model city of a chinese city just across the yalu river.. they are going to do the chinese 1979 glasnost thing again, and i dont know.... they have a chance to make it to the big leagues, say given 50 yhears???

hell no, if uve seen the news, the chinese sends illegal nks back home...

not a good thing to do, but chinas got its own probelm in manchuria, doenst need more nk probelms to add to the pile

Dameon said:
It is known China helps secretly get North Korean Citizens who make it to China to other nations.

Yes, that is true. china has used the Philippines several times as a transit point for N.K. defectors to come to S.korea.

That's for cases where it becomes impossible to lead them out without telling people... i.e. high profile incidents.
In other cases the North Koreans are either sheltered or sent to transit points to go to South Korea.

NYC88mm said:
h**l no, if uve seen the news, the chinese sends illegal nks back home...

not a good thing to do, but chinas got its own probelm in manchuria, doenst need more nk probelms to add to the pile

Back