Would China go to war for N.Korea?

If you remember about a month ago like 50 North Koreans climbed into the Canadian Embassy to try to escape.

damn, they mjsut be so desperate, just like most news, it was ignored, but thanks to dameon, we should look into the situation- especiall the poverty/starvation of nk

I don't think China would go to war FOR North Korea, but they would go to war to stop South Korea or the United States from defeating North Korea, they do not want democract at their doorsteps anymore than the US wants Marxist in the Western Hemisphere.

I heard it on CNN but for some reason the CNN Page refuese to load for me ( :cen: :cen: :cen: *Says bad Things About CNN Website* :cen: :cen: :cen: ) So I can't look it up right now but if someone could try to look it up it would be great.

However if I recall a few didn't make it and were carried off by China Police Forces.

[Start]

The Entier Turner Telivsion Empire is Located in Glorious Atlanta, This Includes CNN,TBS,TNN,Turner Movies,Cartoon Network,Bomerang, and a few other smaller ones. and yes it is the Capitol of Georgia and is the NYC of the South
[END}

I wish the CNN page would load however It was an olde rman who didn't make it over. it is also known that China helps get people to SK often however they do not do it publicly because it would be like going agianst thier only 'allie' if you want to use that terminology

removed

Anyway I agree that China would fight to stop a new democracy from forming on it's doorsteps. If China doesn't stop a new democracy from forming it may show they are weakening a little when it comes to hating Democracy...but I doubt they would do something like that.

mod edit:don't try to be a mod. Instead, PM a mod or use the report option if you find any problems on the forum

sigh!!!

China is getting more and more democratic by the day, just look at some chiense websites and newspaper

damien, please consider sources and infomation before generalizing topics and replies

NYC88mm said:
sigh!!!

China is getting more and more democratic by the day, just look at some chiense websites and newspaper

damien, please consider sources and infomation before generalizing topics and replies

I definately agree with that.

I invite you to chat about media organizations in China. Here is a thread on on "where you get the news." I am interested to see how independent the Chinese media really is

http://www.military-quotes.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5721

thanks

SGT Doody

The problem is that China mistrusts the USA almost to the same level that Japan doesn't trust China or Pakistan with India. I'm not sure why we'd be that stupid, but China thinks that we're going to try conquering them or something, so us having a military pressence that close to China would all be part of our diabolical scheme to conquer them or something along those lines. Paranoia and fear do not have to have valid reasons to exist.

China is definitely making lots of progress. They just need to keep off the warpath for the next 10 years to grow and develop.

and when you get down to it the US probaly trust China the same way, Now if China can wait a little while longer before going on thier empire build up they can become powerful. They already have the worlds 2nnd largest economy compared to NK wich is poorer than Luxemborg

People, doesn't anybody think that with the advent of the internet which guarantees the free flow of information worldwide, that millions of Chinese youth who grew up after Tiananmen would be more aware of the world outside? that with the info they have they can compare things at home with things outside China? Could this be a small spark that would lead to the collapse of Commie rule in China?

it may be a little :eek:fftopic: but i just can't help but wonder if whether the changes that are transforming the world as we know it could affect the outlook of the chinese youth?

Could China be a true working democracy???

Back